• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Random Stats Thread

Klein has reffed us for 2 games without awarding us a single discretionary penalty. They've all been mandatory ones (offside in attack, high tackle, stripping, etc).

You're right - we really struggle to swing momentum on our own.

Klein went out of his way to penalise us last week. He went looking for reasons to blow the pea and found them

But I’m sure if we watched other fullbacks with the same razor focus we’d find plenty of instances they arent in the picture.

Exactly…..people don’t watch the same way.
I went out of my way to watch to new “legend” Dom Young and DCE in tne roosters game…..my god, this joint would be in meltowdn iftney we’re our boys.

Youngs defense was atrocious letting in a number of tries and bombed one….totally ignored

DCE bombed 3 tries with horrendous forward passes, threw and intercept and kicked out in the full…….buy hey, no one notices or wants to notice. Easier to judge our blokes by different standards …….AND that’s not excusing our errors

He is a cheap shot Latrell. I love when we’re down 18-0, had no ball and getting rolled and people are going WHERES LATRELL?
Likewise any try conceded it seems to be WHERES LATRELL? But I’m sure if we watched other fullbacks with the same razor focus we’d find plenty of instances they arent in the picture.
If Latrell makes a tackle on the line, he won't drop back on the next play and teams will often kick behind immediately for a try/repeat set.

It's not that it's even his fault per se - like I posted the other day, I think the speed of the game is leaving big fullbacks behind.

DCE bombed 3 tries with horrendous forward passes, threw and intercept and kicked out in the full…….buy hey, no one notices or wants to notice. Easier to judge our blokes by different standards …….AND that’s not excusing our errors
This is it. Especially for half-backs, you can watch even the greatest in the game and they will make mistakes in every game.

As long as the team wins and he has contributed the role expected of him in the win, that is all that matters.

Cleary in the Grand Final last year put in a horrendous 20-minute section, where his defence was Reserve Grade standard. The final twenty minutes was the best performance from a half-back I have seen - that is all that matters.

This is it. Especially for half-backs, you can watch even the greatest in the game and they will make mistakes in every game.

As long as the team wins and he has contributed the role expected of him in the win, that is all that matters.

Cleary in the Grand Final last year put in a horrendous 20-minute section, where his defence was Reserve Grade standard. The final twenty minutes was the best performance from a half-back I have seen - that is all that matters.
It's the same as kicking games. Illias copped it big time on here as will Hawkins, but watch the other halves week in week out and count their errors or failure to find space ,etc. Cleary is in a world of his own , but he to makes errors. If our team was winning not a word would be said and the coach would probably be back in the spotlight because we aren't winning by enough. It's comical stuff really.

I guess tne point is we want to tear up everyones contract and if not deathride them for 5 years.😆😆
you only need to look at the treatment of our Australian hooker, NSW origin 5/8th & centre, QLD 2nd rower, Pommy prop, and our leading try scorer

accoding to some around here none of them are worth feeding🤪

He is a cheap shot Latrell. I love when we’re down 18-0, had no ball and getting rolled and people are going WHERES LATRELL?
Likewise any try conceded it seems to be WHERES LATRELL? But I’m sure if we watched other fullbacks with the same razor focus we’d find plenty of instances they arent in the picture.
Off kicks he’s often out of position if he ran and tried to get to the ball I wouldn’t have a problem it’s the walking and no urgency then I have an issue.

We must concede the most tries off kicks in the comp

We must concede the most tries off kicks in the comp
JD spoke of that today but when you look at some of them they were Arsey rubbish that went against us. That ricochet last week in the 2nd half when some nuftie threw out a leg and it slewed wide to the centre who scored.
they’ve been bouncing off legs and head for tries……our luck is out and ……before anyone says it, you make your own lucky ……. A cliche that’s not often true

For mine, that's 100% the issue.
He's not questioned with ball in hand, for the most part.
But he sure as **** is baaaaaad in defence.
I'm sure that's most peoples gripe with him at the moment hey

I said before roosters game watch for sam walker to put a kick in and score and he did just that.

Teams have caught on to it and are exploiting it

I said before roosters game watch for sam walker to put a kick in and score and he did just that.

Teams have caught on to it and are exploiting it

The one where Cam failed to clean it up and knocked it away from Latrell?

Exactly…..people don’t watch the same way.
I went out of my way to watch to new “legend” Dom Young and DCE in tne roosters game…..my god, this joint would be in meltowdn iftney we’re our boys.

Youngs defense was atrocious letting in a number of tries and bombed one….totally ignored

Was that the game where you pointed out the fact that Manly were beating the Roosters, and we were competitive with Manly in the first half in Vegas, as an indication that we’re not going as bad as everyone is saying? Does that mean that after tonight, Penrith will beat us by 58? You are hilarious! 😆 😆

What’s hilarious is you’ve been here for 30 seconds and clearly infatuated with me😆😆
creepy actually but keep it up👐

What’s hilarious is you’ve been here for 30 seconds and clearly infatuated with me😆😆
creepy actually but keep it up👐
30 seconds?! I’m in da BIA Muddafudda!!! I’m a Pride veteran…the artist formerly known as The Carpentologist…it seems your cluelessness is not restricted to Rugby League knowledge?! 😂😂

@Waldorf @Statler Can you believe this besmircher?! HOLLER IF YOU HEAR ME!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Nifty has been missing the play all of his waking moments!😂
Well come sit next to me at today's game, and I will point things out. Things you obviously can't see, or don't want to see.

Latest posts

Back