• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Random Stats Thread

I was deliberately trying to not name names...but it was definitely John Elias I was alluding to.

An interesting family.
Pretty sure he was getting around with Paul Hayward when he came back from Thailand as well, probably the Newtown connection, but no one messed with John back in those days.

I was closer than I expected to be!

And wasn’t that alleged scandal something to do with one of our ex. players / family relative.

I’m dredging the memory banks but I kind of remember something like that with someone who later went to gaol for an unrelated offence.
There were 4 or 5 players that had their names brought forward. The one you’re referring to had a cousin who played for another side. Nothing ever came of it.

I stole this from Wally at Fox Sports Lab:

Souths have lost just 3 of 58 games since 2020 when leading in a game by 12 points

All three losses are against Penrith
I found it funny at our best we couldnt score more than 2 tries against them regularly and at our worst we manage the same.

Seriously though how’d we get here… lol

Attachments

• IMG_0359.png
    IMG_0359.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 30
Seriously though how’d we get here… lol

As i said a few weeks ago we are at rock bottom and I'm obviously talking about on field results.

I would rather watch us play in the 90's or early 2000's and enjoy those games more compared to this side currently.

Those no frills sides had a better dig and had actual excuses for not being good

Insult to injury to be this low on personnel just as the draw starts to get a little more realistic for where we’re at.

We have played 7 top 8 teams, and 1 bottom 9 team.

Conversely, the Sharks and Dolphins have played 1 top 8 team, and 7 bottom 9 teams.

The highest team the Sharks have played are the Bulldogs, coming 8th.

The draw sucks.

We have played 7 top 8 teams, and 1 bottom 9 team.

Conversely, the Sharks and Dolphins have played 1 top 8 team, and 7 bottom 9 teams.

The highest team the Sharks have played are the Bulldogs, coming 8th.

The draw sucks.

That was mentioned here a while back and dismissed as excuses

Its a bloody shame we are decimated with injury, a few wins were looming. Cross fingers now

Back