• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Interesting that Caleb was selected on the bench for the Auckland Blues tonight. He’s one of the best wingers in NZ rugby so its a bit puzzzling. Maybe a portent of a move to the NRL ?.
The Super Rugby season finishes in July.

Just because he trained with the boys during the preseason
Well if we can believe the report that we’re supposedly shopping for a winger and he’s said he wants to try his hand in the NRL and has said Souths are in his plans plus he actually spent time here training with the team last December it sort of sounds more than just a baseless rumour.
I’d say the chances are pretty good.

I really wouldn't like to lose Lachy as I think he could cover a number of positions if needed.
Thought JD and a few super coaches on here said he would be our greatest 1/2 ?
Some one mentioned on facebook they heard on mmm maybe off to the bulldogs

It’s over the media. It has no substance. It is just based on the theory that the Dogs lack a half so they might approach Ilias.

The bulldogs comment was just speculation that they would come knocking on Lachy's door.

Interesting that Caleb was selected on the bench for the Auckland Blues tonight. He’s one of the best wingers in NZ rugby so its a bit puzzzling. Maybe a portent of a move to the NRL ?.
The Super Rugby season finishes in July.
Vern Cotter explaining that selection comes down to the All Black’s calf.

“Caleb’s been on lighter duties to start the week to give his calf a rest,”

This is another reason why JD should be sacked he doesn’t know what talent is

Instead he signs players that he coached in reserve grade and that are best mates with his star players
Well if the club didn't sign Dom Young without having someone else in mind then you are on the money I guess.

Back