• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Random Stats Thread

Yet some people on here continue to write us off. Go figure. 🤔
It’s all looking good right this second.

The upcoming tests will be:

- Winning against teams you’re expected to beat (we look solid there at the moment),
- Winning against teams that are solid and don’t hand you the result,
- Winning against teams with genuine premiership cred.

And finally, can we do that consistently for 10 weeks.

It’s all very exciting considering our season probably should have been dead and buried weeks ago.

The fact we can even have these conversations with a straight face is a win in itself.

The way the entire team regarded each game they played was stark to what it is now. We have gone from empty to full in the space of 1 or 2 weeks. I think the catylist was the official changing and signing of coaches. I read an article uploaded by Darque about Murray firing up the forwards just after JDs exit. Very encouraging that he has a voice and they listened. I don't see anything changing in the next 10 weeks. It is now a real possibility of playing finals football.

It’s all looking good right this second.

The upcoming tests will be:

- Winning against teams you’re expected to beat (we look solid there at the moment),
- Winning against teams that are solid and don’t hand you the result,
- Winning against teams with genuine premiership cred.

And finally, can we do that consistently for 10 weeks.

It’s all very exciting considering our season probably should have been dead and buried weeks ago.

The fact we can even have these conversations with a straight face is a win in itself.
It will also depend on injuries and suspensions to both our team and opposing teams. I reckon we're due a good run home in that department. Well I hope is what I probably should have said..

Back