• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Peter Mamouzelos

I’ll tell you what if Lachy Illias wants to play NRL there is one spot wide open. I would be working overtime on my hooker play if I was him.

Pete is not it.

What positives cancel out his negatives? Cody is a poor defender but he is a master with the ball, so you accept it. Pete is a horrible defender and what cancels that out? Average service? No running game? Tunnel vision?

I have been watching Mamo closely this year and I have still see nothing to suggest he will make a good NRL player. All I see is a depth player.

God bless, the fanbase is coming to their senses

If only we had all collectively known this 10 weeks ago and maybe started a KeepCook petition.

Cook is flawed but still clears 80% of the first grade hookers.

Peter is close to the worst player in the NRL.

Host, Taaffe, Paulo, Hawkins.

Only a certain level of ngmi (not gonna make it) energy attracts my attention.

When a player doesn't have it, they don't have it. And we are not a charity service designed to just give someone a fun little career and good memories.

Just so people understand how bad it is, Dean Hawkins has far more talent than Pete.

Far more. NSW cup player of the year. Craftier. Can kick. Better movement. Better pass. Yet he's been discarded (rightfully) for not being good enough.

Yet some people had this idea planted in their heads that due to Damien Cooks divisive reputation among the diehards, we actyally had some Api regen waiting in the wings. Lol.

Just so people understand how bad it is, Dean Hawkins has far more talent than Pete.

Far more. NSW cup player of the year. Craftier. Can kick. Better movement. Better pass. Yet he's been discarded (rightfully) for not being good enough.

Yet some people had this idea planted in their heads that due to Damien Cooks divisive reputation among the diehards, we actyally had some Api regen waiting in the wings. Lol.
I’d expect a halfback to be craftier and have a better kicking game than a hooker. What’s your point? Cleary is craftier than Mitch Kenny, Hunt is craftier than Liddle, Sam Walker craftier than Brandon Smith? No one is saying Pete is the second coming of Cameron Smith, but more that Wayne can get more out of a Pete or Humphries than spending 600k+ on an ageing Cook

God bless, the fanbase is coming to their senses

If only we had all collectively known this 10 weeks ago and maybe started a KeepCook petition.

Cook is flawed but still clears 80% of the first grade hookers.

Peter is close to the worst player in the NRL.

Host, Taaffe, Paulo, Hawkins.

Only a certain level of ngmi (not gonna make it) energy attracts my attention.

When a player doesn't have it, they don't have it. And we are not a charity service designed to just give someone a fun little career and good memories.
Whatever the question is, Cook is not the answer. If we use his money to strengthen our back row and wingers, even with a plodder at 9, it's a massive win IMO

I wish you blokes would stop worrying about Mamo, what's happening is all part of the plan.

Whatever the question is, Cook is not the answer. If we use his money to strengthen our back row and wingers, even with a plodder at 9, it's a massive win IMO
One thing I think people are failing to see is next year will be a different team around him.

Everyone needs to chill about everything to do with 2024. It has been a write off since like round 3. Stop thinking a few wins against the shittiest teams means we’re a chance and our players are actually world beaters and a loss against Canberra in Canberra when it’s -890 degrees and we have 245 players out injured means we’re doomed and every player is gutter trash.

Get a grip.

One thing I think people are failing to see is next year will be a different team around him.
what’s your point? He will have better players around him to hide his inadequacies until it’s time for him to step up? Story line sounds familiar 🤔

Back