• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Seriously Brah, the role has your name all over it. It sounds like a water boy/orange peeler type gig. So it plays right to your skill set.

Only dribblers work for free. Again you’re an experienced and consistent dribbler

And just on knifing. Bud I offer constructive criticism. Knifing is what you do to young genuine NRL players like Moale and Munro.
While being Royce Hunt’s biggest cheerleader and wanting To extend all the plodderoclypse

I get the sneaky suspicion you are actually Ello.

More hero talk😆

you’re banging a computer, arguing with a “dribbler”……..real constructive. Your sole contribution to the club😜

Far easier for you to be a keyboard hero than actually contributing but it keeps your feeble ego fed

Because nobody else wanted him thats why given the salary he is on next year.

I told you long ago he wasn’t the answer at 7 😉
I don't remember ever saying that Lachy would be the answer at #7 and how do you know that no one else wants him? Lachy has said that he is staying for 2025 and it appears that he will take his chances after that and how do you know how much coin he is on given that media speculation is not a reliable source?

Last edited:
Talanoa Penitani?
His sister plays for the sharks too, she’s married to Aaron Gray so there’s a Souths connection
His sister played for Lapa so the young bloke might actually be a Souths junior
Ah that's why a female player came up when I googled the name.......thanks for clearing that up. :)

I don't remember ever saying that Lachy would be the answer at #7 and how do you know that no one else wants him? Lachy has said that he is staying for 2025 and it appears that he will take his chances after that and how do you know how much coin he is on given that media speculation is not a reliable source?
You were confident he would be the answer at 7 I remember when we let Reyno go. Lachy was told he can look around but he had no offers to go elsewhere. I believe it’s a back ended deal but we don’t defs know and that isn’t far fetched given how close bond he had with JD and having a say on it.

You were confident he would be the answer at 7 I remember when we let Reyno go. Lachy was told he can look around but he had no offers to go elsewhere. I believe it’s a back ended deal but we don’t defs know and that isn’t far fetched given how close bond he had with JD and having a say on it.
Given that Reyno didn't take up the tabled offer I was hopeful that one of the young players would be the answer not confident.

Braith kicked up a stink when Dodd was signed and was told that Lachy could explore his options but Lachy said that he wanted to stay, it appears that Braith started shooting off his mouth before he spoke to Lachy.

Because he believes everything he reads.

Given that Reyno didn't take up the tabled offer I was hopeful that one of the young players would be the answer not confident.

Braith kicked up a stink when Dodd was signed and was told that Lachy could explore his options but Lachy said that he wanted to stay, it appears that Braith started shooting off his mouth before he spoke to Lachy.
If someone else made a play for Lachy I’d say he would’ve strongly considered it. Be interesting to see if anyone makes a play for him after November 1.

If someone else made a play for Lachy I’d say he would’ve strongly considered it. Be interesting to see if anyone makes a play for him after November 1.
Based on what exactly?

Rather than baselessly slagging off a player, maybe provide a modicum of evidence. Your disdain for Lachy, based on the fact that he somehow dudded your man crush is a little pathetic.

And the November 1 comment underlines your level of ignorance.

Anasta asked for permission to negotiate with other clubs (it appears without speaking to his client) and it was granted. Therefore the only relevance of the that date is that it's 55 days to Christmas.

Based on what exactly?

Rather than baselessly slagging off a player, maybe provide a modicum of evidence. Your disdain for Lachy, based on the fact that he somehow dudded your man crush is a little pathetic.

Anasta asked for permission to negotiate with other clubs (it appears without speaking to his client) and it was granted. Therefore the only relevance of the that date is that it's 45 days to Christmas.
55 days mate

Based on what exactly?

Anasta asked for permission to negotiate with other clubs (it appears without speaking to his client) and it was granted. Therefore the only relevance of the that date is that it's 55 days to Christmas.
Based on the fact we don’t think he’s our answer at 7. Wayne wanted a halfback that is what he requested before coming back to us. Often when other clubs hear that a player manager in the media is trying to see what other options are out there for their client other clubs will show interest if they’re looking for someone in that position they think is up to it. Surely Braith would’ve at least mentioned it to Lachy before going to the media surely Braith ain’t that silly. Unless Lachy has since told Braith he’s happy to play anywhere or try another position/play second fiddle to Dodd for a year and re assess.

November 1 many players will be on the market that’s no secret. If Lachy transitions to a utility role and it works out I’ll be happy his defence is good. He’s a good runner off the ball at times but his passing game and errors let him down on what I’ve seen so far and at 7 we saw an average kicking game.

I can't see Lachy looking to go anywhere, it appears that he simply loves it at souths and will stay as long as possible even if it means taking less..........I would do the same if it was me.

Lachie did have some interest. It seems like he wasn’t too happy with his manager approaching Souths about looking elsewhere either.

It’s funny how some people turned on the kid straight away because of what happened with Reynolds. So much of our downfall was put on this kid.

People won’t want to admit it, but for the first 18 months he was holding his own. Then like everything else he struggled. This year he was dropped after 2 games. We became even worse.

Watching him in NSW Cup it was evident he was well above Dean Hawkins. He was forming a nice combination with Jye Gray in those few games he played. Unfortunately we didn’t get to see how if his game would have improved if he was recalled.

Another thing we have to remember is who his coach was. That in itself was a huge factor as well.

It will be an important offseason for him. Dodd looks like getting the first crack at halfback. One thing I’ll say about Lachie is he does seem to have the right attitude.

Latest posts

Back