• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Finals: Other Matches

Ok.

I know this isn’t going to happen…but **** I hope Manly beat the Roosters by 58-8.

I want to see beetroot head finally spontaneously combust, and Teddy to have another good cry about all those horrible people in the media.

Actually, I’ll take a Manly win of any description (which is a hard sentence to write).

But the Roosters will win this by 30.

On the news this morning they said Nicho Hines had broken the finals hoo doo, now while no expert i thought Trindal played the major role in the win and Hines was in fact quite,.

Waaaaay too much made of Hynes. He’s been injured, and on return has shifted role some.

He’s a quality player.

Sharks won, end of. Despite a friendly draw they finished top 4 and have won through to a Prelim.

Good on them.

On the news this morning they said Nicho Hines had broken the finals hoo doo, now while no expert i thought Trindal played the major role in the win and Hines was in fact quite,.
I thought the same. To me the game didn't really get into top gear, for a finals game. Cows were disappointing especially. Trindal was the standout for mine. He probably made Nicho look a bit better than he played. Even so I would like Nicho in Red and Green.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the combination of it being Manly and the Roosters becoming a new client of mine, I have to say, for tonight only, Easts to win!

I’ll be in the bathtub rocking, crying and scrubbing if anyone needs me.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the combination of it being Manly and the Roosters becoming a new client of mine, I have to say, for tonight only, Easts to win!

Nope I hate Easts more screw them cmon Manly for tonight only!

Ok the time has come to hand your Rabbitohs card in. The good news is the Bears one is on its way. 😉

Manly need to stick it to them for the first 20. If they can’t it will get ugly

Ok the time has come to hand your Rabbitohs card in. The good news is the Bears one is on its way. 😉
Fair.

I can at least rest well knowing I’ve still probably watched more minutes of Rabbitohs games than Ash has, given he only watches 40 minutes a game at best.

Latest posts

Back