• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

mmmm ... cant

mmmmm ...
I dont seem to have an option to start a new thread...any hints?
On my browser:
Go to the home 'Rugby League-South Sydney Rabbitohs' page
Straight above the list of threads there is a box that says 'Thread title'. Start filling that in and a box will open to let you complete starting the thread.

Then how did he post the question?
Good question... I have now created the new Post ... 2024 fan review.
If there is sufficient interest, I will carry on ... unless somebody else wants to take over.
Ultimately, I thought about asking for participants to vote by entering a % on up to 5 points from a 'predetermined' list and then tally etc. Might pass the time during the nrl hiatus!

Not easy for the Cows fans to come to Sydney. I am sure if the Sharks were playing a Sydney team the article would be redundant. My take is a big no to finals games at Shark Park.

I think we drew about 15k in our finals matches in 2020 so it’s hard to be critical given the sharks played the cows who have no fans

I think we drew about 15k in our finals matches in 2020 so it’s hard to be critical given the sharks played the cows who have no fans
weren't we in the middle of the pandemic then and people were nervous about getting out and about? So long ago in the scheme of things and muddied by the last 2 shit shows of seasons we've had

Not easy for the Cows fans to come to Sydney. I am sure if the Sharks were playing a Sydney team the article would be redundant. My take is a big no to finals games at Shark Park.
It's not the Cows supporters fault. One of the reasons that the team couldn't get a flight was that the Cowboys supporters had booked out all available flights.

It's the pathetic Sharks supporters, who don't know how to leave the Shire on a good day.

Christian Nicolussi posted on twitter that the game should've been held at Shark Park. Bullshit.

The Sharks should be exposed for the poorly managed, poorly supported, back stabbing ****s that they are.

weren't we in the middle of the pandemic then and people were nervous about getting out and about? So long ago in the scheme of things and muddied by the last 2 shit shows of seasons we've had
We got 17,000 against the Knights, 14,500 against Parra and 33,000 against the Panthers in the preliminary final. There were 37,000 at the Grand Final that season. That was when there were restrictions. The prelim and GF they allowed more people in.

Back