• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Anyone seen the annual report yet? I got an email a few weeks ago saying it will be available from yesterday.

I have seen one the women’s players well she always came in with her training shirt and shorts on into my Woolies of an evening for over a year. I decided to say last night I like your shirt I am a big Bunnies supporter. She said oh thanks I’m apart of the women’s team I said cool I’ve been a member of Souths for 13 years. She said hopefully in the next couple of years we get into the Women’s Premiership. She said she can’t put into words how great of a club Souths is and behind the scenes how well it’s run. I did not catch what position she plays but I will another time. She was a lovely young lady.

Mmmmmmmm chocolate!

Can we have the Darrell Lea chocolate wheel? Much better than that American Reeses Wheel.

‘Keen to see what we can do this year‘: ‘Dark times’ steel Souths and their skipper for title tilt​

The best thing I took out of that article is that he places an emphasis on relationships. So important. Read about Warnie in his first year as captain of the lowest ranked IPL team, when famous people would come into the dressing room to speak to Shane, he would drag everyone over to meet that person and treat them as if the famous person is the one that is privileged to meet the player. So basic but so important. I think Cameron can be that player/person.

Cam Murray will retire with the same respect Cam Smith had. He might not have the game count, but he’ll be the Aus captain, and he’ll be remembered as one of the best.

Yeo and the Panthers are the only problem currently. Hopefully we put them in their place this season and Murray takes the 13.

NRL official accused of covertly recording players in bitter pay war: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...layers-in-bitter-pay-war-20230207-p5ciks.html

Not good. I'm disgusted in fact! Seriously, this is starting to get beyond a joke now. What the hell is going on?!!!!

Really great article that! Jeez Cam speaks so well and is maturing like a fine wine.

Latest posts

Back