• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Predicted round 1 team....
A poster on the Warren saw Tatola at Heffron the other day said he was still walking around with quite a bad limp. Let’s hope his rehab goes well from here it was quite a serious injury. It actually wouldn’t shock me to see Tatola start off the bench to start the season.

I think this is our best 17 to start the season obviously players coming and going plus injury could change that but right now…. (I do not think AJ will be ready)

Latrell
Tass
Campbell
Wighton
Munro
Cody
Dodd
Keaon
Mamouzelos
Moale
Aitken
Arrow
Murray

Humphreys/Ilias
Tatola
Duncan
Schuster

Keppie/Havili

Last edited:
A bench of

Humphries
Tatola
Schuster
Duncan

is very small. Unless Arrow moves to the middle after a backrower comes on and Keaon punches out huge minutes, i think we might need another middle on the bench.

A bench of

Humphries
Tatola
Schuster
Duncan

is very small. Unless Arrow moves to the middle after a backrower comes on and Keaon punches out huge minutes, i think we might need another middle on the bench.
I think when Schuster comes on Arrow would push to middle mate.

We are extremely likely to have to carry 2 hookers.

I think when Schuster comes on Arrow would push to middle mate.

We are extremely likely to have to carry 2 hookers.
A 2 hooker rotation is fine, but Schuster is another creative type as well so not sure Bennett will want 2 like that on the bench.

Maybe we could start with Duncan and keep Arrow on the bench for big man impact.

If Moale starts then Tatola off the bench. If we carry an extra hooker then we only have one prop on the bench. Arrow would have to start left edge then move to prop when Moale comes off. Never been a fan of 2 hookers. I think it is better to have an 80 min hooker like Cook and Luke were. If we do though we just can't carry an extra outside back too.

What's stopping this is 40 players with massive hangovers
Some of the ESL games the cameras would pan around the crowd. The number of beers, pints I think, they were chugging down was truely inspiring. Their "Mad Monday" may last a considerable time.

What's stopping this is 40 players with massive hangovers

Yeah, it’s really that simple.

Given the historic culture of the game, no team is going to win the NRL grand final, then get back to training Monday for recovery and prep for an international flight and a WCC.

Same as people can’t get their head around Origin at seasons end. It’s logical, but just falls flat.

Latest posts

Back