• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2025 Membership

Mudgee is the Charity Shield which we have been doing for a while now. We have also been taking games away every year since about 2009. This is nothing new. We usually take 2-3 games away from Accor. Nothing has really changed in regards to that.
Doesn’t make it right for members. Should be maximum 2 games including Gosford do that Sydney and others don’t get dudded.

Kempy are you saying South Sydney have a huge following in that area?

I would love to see the breakdown by area of our membership.

Of course that doesn't account for fans who are not members which is a huge number I expect.
There are big numbers up that way. Every year we outnumber the Titans by a fair margin.

So if you have updated your card details rolling rabbit just continuously rolls on right?

Seriously sometimes communication around membership is unnecessarily complicated…

So if you have updated your card details rolling rabbit just continuously rolls on right?
It is one of life's mysteries.

I renewed my RR anyway as they needed to link my children's accounts with mine (stuffed up previously).

Of course, now they are saying I have a 260000+ member number rather than 479. I am obviously in communication about that...

Seriously sometimes communication around membership is unnecessarily complicated…
100%. It’s been rubbish.
2 separate emails and replies from 2 different people and my membership still isn’t sorted

100%. It’s been rubbish.
2 separate emails and replies from 2 different people and my membership still isn’t sorted
We just ring up and do ours we did a couple of weeks ago over the phone was not a long wait to talk to someone told them what packs we wanted done easier than last year.

Stoked that 2025 is go!!! I'm excited to renew.

Loving the look of the new packs! Everything looks great. Sleek and clean! Especially this new 'SSFC 25' logo. The fact that they're celebrating 100 years since we were dubbed the Pride of the League is pretty special. it deserves recognition. Man, I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!

Little disappointed the cap is white, but oh well, it still looks nice.

The add-ons are pretty awesome! Very special experiences, and I'd do all of them if I could. One thing I do want to know though, if you add on the Heffron Centre tour, can you do this at any time or is it a specific date?

Going to hold off renewing for now and ring them tomorrow if I can.

Loving the new membership slogan too. Together, unbreakable. That sums up the South Sydney spirit.

2025 is already looking good! Well done to the membership team, it looks a lot better than 2024.

Stoked that 2025 is go!!! I'm excited to renew.

Loving the look of the new packs! Everything looks great. Sleek and clean! Especially this new 'SSFC 25' logo. The fact that they're celebrating 100 years since we were dubbed the Pride of the League is pretty special. it deserves recognition. Man, I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!

Little disappointed the cap is white, but oh well, it still looks nice.

The add-ons are pretty awesome! Very special experiences, and I'd do all of them if I could. One thing I do want to know though, if you add on the Heffron Centre tour, can you do this at any time or is it a specific date?

Going to hold off renewing for now and ring them tomorrow if I can.

Loving the new membership slogan too. Together, unbreakable. That sums up the South Sydney spirit.

2025 is already looking good! Well done to the membership team, it looks a lot better than 2024.
Heffron like most tours will likely be organised.

We just ring up and do ours we did a couple of weeks ago over the phone was not a long wait to talk to someone told them what packs we wanted done easier than last year.

Something that’s supposed to be online and partially automated ‘only needed a phone call with a short wait.’ Great. :)

Luckily, I appear to be in the sorted camp this year. Well at least for my membership rolling over automatically. Yet to attempt the membership pack gauntlet.

Something that’s supposed to be online and partially automated ‘only needed a phone call with a short wait.’ Great. :)

Luckily, I appear to be in the sorted camp this year. Well at least for my membership rolling over automatically. Yet to attempt the membership pack gauntlet.
I must be like you poet...unless I fed up big time....payments have taken place and the selection of the packs was easy as as well. I have 3 memberships linked to my one account which had to be sorted out last renewal and everything was straightforward. Must be luck of the draw.

Kempy are you saying South Sydney have a huge following in that area?

I would love to see the breakdown by area of our membership.

Of course that doesn't account for fans who are not members which is a huge number I expect.

Most Sydney clubs have a decent following on the Goldy, the whole joint is full of ring ins from south of the border

I must be like you poet...unless I fed up big time....payments have taken place and the selection of the packs was easy as as well. I have 3 memberships linked to my one account which had to be sorted out last renewal and everything was straightforward. Must be luck of the draw.

Did you do your packs online from your account? I had a look yesterday and didn’t spot an option at first glance (despite my 2025 membership rolling over).

Maybe it doesn’t trigger until my first payment is deducted in Nov?

Did you do your packs online from your account? I had a look yesterday and didn’t spot an option at first glance (despite my 2025 membership rolling over).

Maybe it doesn’t trigger until my first payment is deducted in Nov?
I used the link from the e-mail received 25/9/2024.

Took me to my member account and went through the renewal process and selected the relevant pack type.

Sorry can't replicate it now as I have renewed and selected the packs as shown before.
1728940620598.png
1728940652620.png

Latest posts

Back