• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Just heard Latrell Mitchell arrested outside Canberra night club. Disappointing!

hang on a minute ill channel the brow hell find it. definitely happened more than once over the last few years and i was gobsmacked to be fair. i just dont have the time or patience to go back and find it and id rather not say who the perps were. .cheers bro.
hows the a league goin btw. is it still relevant? bwahahahaahaha.

A few recent posts in this thread have been deleted. There was no issues with the posts themselves, they were simply off-topic for this thread and therefore not appropriate.

The particular poster has not been banned as is evidenced by his ability to comment on this thread. Any suggestion otherwise is fanciful.

This will be my only comment on the matter.

Up the Rabbitohs!

hang on a minute ill channel the brow hell find it. definitely happened more than once over the last few years and i was gobsmacked to be fair. i just dont have the time or patience to go back and find it and id rather not say who the perps were. .cheers bro.
hows the a league goin btw. is it still relevant? bwahahahaahaha.
Every time I read someone on the Pride saying, but you said blah blah I am quietly jealous that you guys can remember all this. I get to work of a morning, make myself a coffee, sit down and ask myself, did I clock on?

I’m gonna confess, I don’t get Gladiator.

I love Rusty and enjoy his movies. I like Ridley too. But this movie, I just don’t get the hype.

Americans liking the English accent and thinking it’s high brow drama I get, but other than that, I’m lost.
Interesting what different people prefer. I love it and have watched it a number of times. 😁

Latest posts

Back