• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Oh FFS.

What the hell has AJ done wrong?
Well, my best guess is that he has had hammy issues every season of late so maybe they're thinking a light run against Manly where we can control his minutes and his intensity, if he even plays at all, is best building into the new season.

Don't want to send him to Philadelphia mid-season as well...

Here’s a thought. Instead of the NRL pumping up the salary cap & club funding by millions they should just give the players association the money to distribute between th players and then we’ll see how much the high flyers give a toss about those on a minimum wage💡

It’s essentially a statistical impossibility that Ian Roberts has been the only gay professional rugby league player.

Meaning it’s entirely likely that numerous players have felt the need to closet themselves. Or that others that would like to have pursued the career, haven’t for fear of not being accepted.

Is this what we’re aiming for as a game?

The religious thing doesn’t hold up. As soon as a movement preaches exclusion of a group of people that have done nothing wrong, they loose the moral high ground and IMO, society should desert them. Not say ‘well, if that’s what you believe, power to you’.
That’s fair enough to have your view.

For what it’s worth, my view, is not “power to you,” but rather to each their own.

Leave the politics/religion/sexuality etc out of sport and just come together as one and play rugby league.

I also think that society should be a lot more accepting of people that have different views and not be so quick to desert them.

For what it’s worth, my view, is not “power to you,” but rather to each their own.

Leave the politics/religion/sexuality etc out of sport and just come together as one and play rugby league.

I also think that society should be a lot more accepting of people that have different views and not be so quick to desert them.
I know it's a small sample size but based on my 17 year old son and his mates.
LGBTI?
Couldn't care less. You do you. Which is the way it should be.

Well, my best guess is that he has had hammy issues every season of late so maybe they're thinking a light run against Manly where we can control his minutes and his intensity, if he even plays at all, is best building into the new season.

Don't want to send him to Philadelphia mid-season as well...
I don’t think he will play at all against Manly mate I think we will put out a young side with a few fringe first graders.

Here’s a thought. Instead of the NRL pumping up the salary cap & club funding by millions they should just give the players association the money to distribute between th players and then we’ll see how much the high flyers give a toss about those on a minimum wage💡
Will the high flyers get it or the ‘managers’ of the players’ association? I think a lot of the argument is who gets control of the $$.

Well said, you nailed it. ;)

Latest posts

Back