• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

The most important part of the article I believe is

“I've had conversations with Wayne and I've got a lot of respect for him. I've appreciated the phone calls that we've had," Cook added.

"He doesn't give much away, Wayne, to be honest, he's a good listener."

Not that many

He’s just lucky most his shit passes get caught by the best try scorer in the history of the universe 😎
I just can't remember any. I remember often thinking wow what a pass. I think I am going to start noticing and keep count.

Fantastic! Love it. Unfortunately, you've unleashed my mathematical counting brain! Oh nooooo ☺️☺️☺️

Don’t worry about numbers. Just realise that ever great playmaker, half, coach and knowledgeable commentator on the game acknowledges how good he is and how magical his hands are……except nifty😆😆

Did you ever think Bennett is the one throwing out the baby

If Wayne wanted Cook, he wouldn’t be going anywhere
Bennett wouldn’t stand in the way of Cook getting a better deal. I don’t think he would ask that of anyone. It doesn’t necessarily mean he doesn’t rate Cook or want him. On the contrary, he has been full of praise when speaking of Cook.

Bennett was within a whisker of coaching us to a premiership in 2021. Cook a member of his spine. Bennett has stated he has unfinished business at Souths. Perhaps Cook sees it that way too.

I hate to break it to you mate, but it will be more Cook’s decision than anyone else as to wether he stays on and sees out his contract. Tap him on the shoulder all you like. He is under contract. End of story.

As long as we dont have to pay any of his wage thats a good career for him and us .If he keeps playing like that Im sure they will take him on full money.

Are you serious? do you really think that since Cody has been with us he has a scoring deficit for tries he has set up or scored against those the opposition have scored from his errors. Just think about it for a while and get back to us.
In both attack and defence.

No coincidence we have won 3 games on the trot once he was moved from 5/8.

So you think our 3 wins are because of Cody moving to half.

Okay. Finally you recognise his impact.

Yes our superstar is getting his hands on the ball more often, making nifty‘s comment & 6 year campaign look even sillier😆😆

Latest posts

Back