• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

Possible lineup

1- Latrell Mitchell
2- Alex Johnston
3- Taane Milne
4- Richie Kennar
5- Jacob Gagai
6- Jack Wighton
7- Cody Walker (c)
8- Davvy Moale
9- Damien Cook
10- Sean Keppie
11- Cam Murray
12- Jai Arrow
13- Keaon Koloamatangi

Interchange:

14- Jye Gray
15- Tallis Duncan
16- Thomas Burgess
17- Michael Chee Kam

18 - Peter Mamouzelos
19 - Liam Le Blanc
Agree except swap Murray and Keaon around.
And ofcourse providing we can get through training without any calf injuries. Otherwise looks like a bunch of winners to me.

Rabbitohs $1.89
Eels $1.95
I’m somewhat surprised that it’s as close as that. The Eels aren’t showing much at the moment and have a poor record vs Souths.
Unless there’s some injury news or other stuff that we aren’t aware of affecting the market.

I’m somewhat surprised that it’s as close as that. The Eels aren’t showing much at the moment and have a poor record vs Souths.
Unless there’s some injury news or other stuff that we aren’t aware of affecting the market.
Moses playing out of his skin a big threat to us...just feel like us they might just be getting it back together. Danger is they have the top 1st graders coming into form; we are holding our own with the back up players stepping up; think that is the reason.

Just like last year we were waiting for the switch to turn on....perhaps?

Losing a Thursday game makes the weekend a bit crummy. That's one of my pet hates, right up there next to letting a try in one minute before half time. Not this time though. Expect a big game from our spine players and forwards. We should win this on their turf. Souths by 8.

So from what I can tell we have Tatola, Havili, Hawkins, Graham, Illias, Munro, Host, Shaq, Lovett, Thompson and Tass unavailable. 11 out?

Nrl has Tatola week 18 and Havili week 19?? Anyone know what's going on with Host, Lovett and Thompson?

On the Nrl the Eels have Hopgood, Dunstan, Ogden, Tuilagi and Simonssen unavailable and I expect more that aren't listed just like us.

Can anyone add to any of this?

Good shots from training today! No clues as to what the side will be or if we'll see anything different from the coloured shirts as they seem to be a bit muddled.

So from what I can tell we have Tatola, Havili, Hawkins, Graham, Illias, Munro, Host, Shaq, Lovett, Thompson and Tass unavailable. 11 out?

Nrl has Tatola week 18 and Havili week 19?? Anyone know what's going on with Host, Lovett and Thompson?

On the Nrl the Eels have Hopgood, Dunstan, Ogden, Tuilagi and Simonssen unavailable and I expect more that aren't listed just like us.

Can anyone add to any of this?
Wasn't Tats ruled out for the season?

Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Latest posts

Back