• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Tatola is injured and Keppie is our starting prop. That’s not good.

And at times I don’t, just like all of us 😜

You don’t think JDB can play?
Sorry capt, but you’re on the side of the devils in this argument.

Forget the type of human he is, or the type of influence he is on other players (there are reports out there if you want to have a look for them. But go no further than him hiding under the bed at the COVID bbq).

He is not up to standard as a player.

I truly hope that this is just another jurno making stuff up to fill articles.

Since when does JDB play hooker. Silly idea. Get another hooker if your going to replace Cook. I think we should be keeping Cook and will regret the decision if we let him go. He needs a pack that's dominating and fast play the balls to shine. He's been getting that recently and his game has gone up a gear.
JDB probably will have a better grubber kick close to the line than Cook

JDB might be too costly for us for what he offers. I also can't see him leaving STG and will probably stay on there for unders. Angus would be worth a look but if he hasn't already committed to Cronulla then I'd pursue Royce Hunt.

Sorry capt, but you’re on the side of the devils in this argument.

Forget the type of human he is, or the type of influence he is on other players (there are reports out there if you want to have a look for them. But go no further than him hiding under the bed at the COVID bbq).

He is not up to standard as a player.

I truly hope that this is just another jurno making stuff up to fill articles.

I certainly understand why people feel the way they do about him, or his past action. I’m certainly not disagreeing with that.

JDB might be too costly for us for what he offers. I also can't see him leaving STG and will probably stay on there for unders. Angus would be worth a look but if he hasn't already committed to Cronulla then I'd pursue Royce Hunt.
It's starting to sound like JDB is a done deal with Cook heading to the dragons.

We should be doing everything to try and get Angus back.

Bennett should get on the phone
I’d happily take Wong. Younger cheaper big potential

I even think Stili is worth a look. He’s the type of player Bennett usually gets to the next level and again way cheaper than Angus

Our first priority should be Stefano

Latest posts

Back