• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

JDB, will be a good signing if we do the swap. He‘ll be a starting prop and do a good job at it in rotation with Tats, Davvy & Shaq
He’ll have no impact on Cam or Tallis
In saying that I don’t think Cookie should be released

JDB, will be a good signing if we do the swap. He‘ll be a starting prop and do a good job at it in rotation with Tats, Davvy & Shaq
He’ll have no impact on Cam or Tallis
In saying that I don’t think Cookie should be released

You talk rubbish at times man.

I'm not Damien's biggest fan but that would be an absolutely shit swap if it were to happen. JDB is a ******** and worse footballer than both Murray and Duncan. Hard, hard no from me.

Not to mention in his 30's as well

Since when does JDB play hooker. Silly idea. Get another hooker if your going to replace Cook. I think we should be keeping Cook and will regret the decision if we let him go. He needs a pack that's dominating and fast play the balls to shine. He's been getting that recently and his game has gone up a gear.

Since when does JDB play hooker. Silly idea. Get another hooker if your going to replace Cook. I think we should be keeping Cook and will regret the decision if we let him go. He needs a pack that's dominating and fast play the balls to shine. He's been getting that recently and his game has gone up a gear.
We don’t need to keep Cook, his continued failures at the pointy end of the season is exactly why he should be moved on and exactly why he isn’t worth the money he’s getting

That said, you are correct that if he is getting moved on we need another hooker

There’s no way Mamo is ready to play 80 minutes a week for 20 plus rounds. He’s a back up hooker at best

I'm not Damien's biggest fan but that would be an absolutely shit swap if it were to happen. JDB is a ******** and worse footballer than both Murray and Duncan. Hard, hard no from me.
Surely we look at an edge backrower if we intend to move Keaon into the middle permanently and JDB doesnt really fit that mould.

If we are going to get a middle though i would prefer Royce Hunt.

Latest posts

Back