• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pop what happened to our dinner date.?
We can have some Sauerkraut and schnapps, das ist good ya ?.
And the good old Greens, totally blind to Islamic terrorism , might offend somebody you know....
View attachment 2481
Lock him up ******!
Here is a one way ticket to the Gap,take the pretend christian with you.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Last edited:
What is happening with Israel and Palestine is not that different to other parts of the world when Islam meets other religions, Chechnya, Nigeria, Sudan, Ethiopia , Indonesia, Pakistan , Myanma ect , despite what the public gets fed Islam is not quite the religion of peace we are told, and a special hate and intolerance is reserved for jews, it is not the complete reason for the ongoing conflict but its a part of why its so hard to find a long lasting solution..

The great majority of the public rely on what they are fed by media outlets to form an opinion and then their own political ideology sometimes warps that. Good luck reaching any conclusion based on actual facts and unbiased critical thinking.

Spot on. Itโ€™s been happening for thousands of years over there. Simply, there is no right or wrong,just different views

No, I didnโ€™t miss it I just donโ€™t agree with your slant of it. Thatโ€™s fine by me. Iโ€™m comfortable with that as thereโ€™s literally thousands of years of history 5hat back up my stance on the situation over there
Its not "my slant" as you put it. The reasons for Israel funding Hamas are clear and widely accepted by just about every historian who knows anything about the subject. Even the Zionist ones.

I cant believe anyone with an IQ over 30 would seriously believe Israel was just being a good neighbour by funding a designated terrorist organization. I mean if it was just philanthropic in nature then why deliver the funds in suitcases full of cash lol? Netanyahu himself has acknowledged it. From the article I linked.

"Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state."

There you have it from the horses mouth. No need for my "slant" on the subject.

I cant believe anyone with an IQ over 30 would seriously believe Israel was just being a good neighbour by funding a designated terrorist organization.

Anyone with an IQ over 30 would know that is not what I said๐Ÿ‘

Anyone with an IQ over 30 would know that is not what I said๐Ÿ‘
"Exactly, they clearly thought that Hamas was of better quality than rapist, bombers & murders."

That was your response to the fact that Israel funded Hamas. Certainly sounds like that was what you were saying. I must have been mistaken. Although now I don't know what you meant lol.

Anyway, there is no chance Netanyahu will allow this conflict to end any time soon because as soon as he does he will be thrown in jail. Not because of any war crimes he might have committed against Palestinians (Israeli's mostly view them as subhuman anyway), but for sheer negligence in helping to enable Oct 7th in the first place.

Exactly, they clearly thought that Hamas was of better quality than rapist, bombers & murders."

And thatโ€™s certainly a long way off me saying they were being โ€œgood neighboursโ€

Youโ€™re clearly firmly entrenched with your anti Israel views, thatโ€™s ok.

The cat would be the smartest living thing in the house i reckon, and interesting comments from John Anderson, no matter how you think its fact that no Arab country wants or will take Palestinian refugees.
My cat has a higher IQ than these pro war dribblers!๐Ÿ˜‚

Your a troll, get a life, i am bantering with Mags, its light hearted as with other few posts directed at him trying to lighten his mood, you really are the "Karen" of the forum..
Oh look, another personal insult from he who complains about insults.

Your a troll, get a life, i am bantering with Mags, its light hearted as with other few posts directed at him trying to lighten his mood, you really are the "Karen" of the forum..
So why did you kick up a stink and have a cry about insults in the main forum?

You don't like being exposed do you?

Of course all these "probes" into Israeli actions are carried out by the IDF themselves lol. And they would never lie would they? They would never claim there were 40 beheaded babies (on OCT 7th) when no such thing ever occurred. FMD, they even had Joe Biden believing it.

They still haven't explained how one of their tank crews machine gunned 6 yo Hind Rajab to death 3 months ago. But hey, I'm sure the investigation will be thorough and transparent, and those responsible held accountable? Ha...more likely it will be swept under the carpet.

Did you read my last post at all?, as for being exposed ?, you are exposing yourself as a real Karen , read my last post then find something positive to do with your life..
So why did you kick up a stink and have a cry about insults in the main forum?

You don't like being exposed do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back