• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

daRque

Master
Reaction score
NOTE: Political view posts were recently deleted from the main forum, which is fair, and we were told the Social Lounge is where we can discuss politics, so let's hope this thread is left open, it's an important topic.

Israel have now murdered more than 31,000 people in Gaza, over 70% of which are children and women.

Now, to continue the terrorism of the IDF they target humanitarian efforts.

An Aussie has been killed while trying to help feed people.

What a despicable nation they are.

Around 240 Israeli soldiers have been killed in the same time, 31,000 vs 240 really shows how unbalanced this conflict is. The numbers show there is no threat from Gaza, it's just an excuse for the IDF to continue their killing.

I hope our PM and Foreign Minister are very outspoken about this.

Last edited:
Plus The murder of UN reps is appalling.
Netanyahu and his thugs are nothing less than neo Nazis!.
How can any self respecting soldier kill women and children?

To be honest it looks like Israel is making Gaza uninhabitable , the cost to rebuild would be astronomical, the cost in human lives has been high, but Hamas could have stopped the destruction and loss of lives months ago before much of the damage occurred , and even now with the country in ruins and thousands dead they still hold the hostages and still fire rockets, something nobody has bothered to mention in this thread so far..

If Israel were just going after Hamas, I'd have no issue, but the civilian casualties and destruction are beyond belief.
As I said in the other thread, in an ideal world I'd want Netenyahu and his cronies tried for war crimes, and Hamas wiped out. It's the hardliners in the Israeli and Palestinian sides that are responsible, not the citizens.

Hopefully Netenyahu's days are numbered. He was on shaky ground before this started.

To be honest it looks like Israel is making Gaza uninhabitable , the cost to rebuild would be astronomical, the cost in human lives has been high, but Hamas could have stopped the destruction and loss of lives months ago before much of the damage occurred , and even now with the country in ruins and thousands dead they still hold the hostages and still fire rockets, something nobody has bothered to mention in this thread so far..
Here we go again, the mindless support of the slaughter of women and children.

It's been 6 months, how long is enough?

The IDF can end this by not bombing women and children.

Did you not read the numbers i supplied?

240 IDF dead in 6 months, that does not suggest Hamas are a military threat now does it?

31 thousand dead suggests Israel have gone too far.

There is a reason the world is turning against Israel.

If Israel were just going after Hamas, I'd have no issue, but the civilian casualties and destruction are beyond belief.
As I said in the other thread, in an ideal world I'd want Netenyahu and his cronies tried for war crimes, and Hamas wiped out. It's the hardliners in the Israeli and Palestinian sides that are responsible, not the citizens.

Hopefully Netenyahu's days are numbered. He was on shaky ground before this started.
Well said and logical.

The UN should be calling for hamas to surrender so that the carnage will stop.
Both sides should be negotiating. A Hamas surrender does not address the issues of why an organisation like Hamas exists in the first place; illegal Israeli land grabs, Palestinian oppression, settler violence, e.t.c.
You have such a black and white way of looking at things.

Many people in Israel demand a tougher more hardline approach than Netenyahu so careful what you wish for, and seeing as Hamas are deliberate in using hospitals and schools ect to hide it makes it impossible to not hurt innocents , but as i said i honestly believe Israel are destroying Gaza so they wont come back and the population has to be taken as refugees by other nations, hopefully Egypt .

I never in any way said i supported the killing of women and children, put your tissues down and read again what i posted..
Here we go again, the mindless support of the slaughter of women and children.

It's been 6 months, how long is enough?

The IDF can end this by not bombing women and children.

Did you not read the numbers i supplied?

240 IDF dead in 6 months, that does not suggest Hamas are a military threat now does it?

31 thousand dead suggests Israel have gone too far.

There is a reason the world is turning against Israel.

I wonder what proportion of the dead Palestinians are actually Hamas fighters? Hamas was said to number about 30,000 when this started. I bet there's a lot more now thanks to the actions of Israel.
What a shit show.

You dont attribute any of this tragic situation to the actions of Hamas?, very selective of you.
I wonder what proportion of the dead Palestinians are actually Hamas fighters? Hamas was said to number about 30,000 when this started. I bet there's a lot more now thanks to the actions of Israel.
What a shit show.

You dont attribute any of this tragic situation to the actions of Hamas?, very selective of you.
No, I absolutely do. I said I want them wiped earlier, a vile organisation. But there is a reason they exist and that needs to be addressed.

Many people in Israel demand a tougher more hardline approach than Netenyahu so careful what you wish for, and seeing as Hamas are deliberate in using hospitals and schools ect to hide it makes it impossible to not hurt innocents , but as i said i honestly believe Israel are destroying Gaza so they wont come back and the population has to be taken as refugees by other nations, hopefully Egypt .
The opposition to Netanyahu is much less hard line, so no.

I never in any way said i supported the killing of women and children, put your tissues down and read again what i posted..

Deflecting the blame fot the murder to continue is supporting the IDF.

Israel can stop this any moment they choose, it's been six months, how long is long enough, answer the question.

Back