• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

What do people think - was Lewis Dodd a JD or WB signing?

I'm starting to get a bit worried that he will be our only major signing for next year due to the ever present 'salary cap issues' :(

I'm starting to get a bit worried that he will be our only major signing for next year due to the ever present 'salary cap issues' :(
We have also signed Aitken. We don't have room in the cap for too many signings. WB is looking at off loading a few for some more space.

Correct me on the dates but from what I can gather.
JD sacked May 1st.
Dodd signed May 5th.
WB signed May 21st.
WBs fingerprints were all over Dodds signing.

Munro's collarbone might end his career early
Tyrone has healed well and is still looking like returning this year.

Campbell has also had a good response to his surgery but they are taking care to ensure he is 100% going forward - however don't discount him making a comeback if we are a chance late in the season.
Has done zero contact so that will be the tell.

Shaq also likely to play again this year.

Tyrone has healed well and is still looking like returning this year.

Campbell has also had a good response to his surgery but they are taking care to ensure he is 100% going forward - however don't discount him making a comeback if we are a chance late in the season.
Has done zero contact so that will be the tell.

Shaq also likely to play again this year.
That's good news but I still have concerns about Munro, anyway I can only hope for the best.

Souths were talking to Wayne very early in the season. There is no way that this signing didn’t have the tick of approval from Wayne.

A little disappointed to hear this if true. I still don't think he's really what we need, and I don't think he's worth it.
Just have to see who this has been written by. I wouldn’t read too much into it until it comes from certain other journalists.

Back