• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question , forget the oct7th slaughter, Hamas fires rockets into Israel residential areas from densely populated areas or hospital grounds ect, does Israel respond and how do they respond, and please dont say dont bomb children, give your idea on how Israel can eliminate a group sworn to wipe out Israel and its people?, do we bring in UN troops as with Korea?.

Wow...talk about missing the point entirely.

No, I didn’t miss it I just don’t agree with your slant of it. That’s fine by me. I’m comfortable with that as there’s literally thousands of years of history 5hat back up my stance on the situation over there

A lasting peace is possible. Sure it is going to be difficult, and will require a Palestinian government which accepts the reality of Israel’s existence and an Israeli government that accepts a Palestinian state.

I hope you’re right

Hamas fires rockets into Israel residential areas from densely populated areas or hospital grounds ect

😱😱😱😱😱😱 surely not. There hasn’t been a peep of outrage from most Australians about this……..until Israel dared to respond

😱😱😱😱😱😱 surely not. There hasn’t been a peep of outrage from most Australians about this……..until Israel dared to respond
And barely a peep about the atrocities committed over decades on the Palestinian people by Israeli forces and hardline Jews. It goes both ways and you and others fail to recognise this.

Because he is a closet Nazi?
I don’t condone the slaughter of the innocent no matter what religion!
Thugs!

Hey pop what happened to our dinner date.?
We can have some Sauerkraut and schnapps, das ist good ya ?.
And the good old Greens, totally blind to Islamic terrorism , might offend somebody you know....
jew.jpg
Because he is a closet Nazi?
I don’t condone the slaughter of the innocent no matter what religion!
Thugs!

Last edited:
Everybody has an opinion but I wonder how many are based on truth and facts? I doubt that many would have any real knowledge of the situation in Gaza and Israel or the history of the issues which have lead to the current conflict. The great majority of the public rely on what they are fed by media outlets to form an opinion and then their own political ideology sometimes warps that. Good luck reaching any conclusion based on actual facts and unbiased critical thinking.

Everybody has an opinion but I wonder how many are based on truth and facts? I doubt that many would have any real knowledge of the situation in Gaza and Israel or the history of the issues which have lead to the current conflict. The great majority of the public rely on what they are fed by media outlets to form an opinion and then their own political ideology sometimes warps that. Good luck reaching any conclusion based on actual facts and unbiased critical thinking.
True we can only rely on the media for our daily dose of bullshit!
Sky News,Channel 9,ABC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back