• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing you have never worked with large groups of men and engaged in "banter", if you had you would have got the gist but you haven't and it shows.
I will continue to poke mr mags and if your outraged then i can live with that..
Lol. Too easy.

Im guessing you have never worked with large groups of men and engaged in "banter", if you had you would have got the gist but you haven't and it shows.
I will continue to poke mr mags and if your outraged then i can live with that..
Not outraged, just enjoy exposing your hypocrisy. Despite how easy it is.

Not an insult, more to describe your behavior, like calling somebody fussy, cranky, funny, moody ect ,you seem to have anointed yourself as a forum crusader of virtue, combing through threads looking for anything you can latch on to, i dont need your approval for what i post in regard to Mags and i guess nobody else does either, i dont see what i posted as insult and i dont give a rats if you did, but if i remember rightly going back over 22 years you were always in drama on different forums for your behavior, how many times did you cop a banning?,i also have better things to do than reply to your childish finger pointing, as i said before, get a life....
Karen? Is that another insult, whoops, you exposed your hypocrisy again.

Last edited:
Not an insult, more to describe your behavior, like calling somebody fussy, cranky, funny, moody ect ,you seem to have anointed yourself as a forum crusader of virtue, combing through threads looking for anything you can latch on to, i dont need your approval for what i post in regard to Mags and i guess nobody else does either, i dont see what i posted as insult and i dont give a rats if you did, but if i remember rightly going back over 22 years you were always in drama on different forums for your behavior, how many times did you cop a banning?,i also have better things to do than reply to your childish finger pointing, as i said before, get a life....

Did I touch a nerve? LOL.

No you just bore me, searching for any tiny misdemeanor so you can hop on your pedestal and pontificate, i dont believe i insulted Mags but if and when i choose to that is my call , if you dont agree that's fine but i really dont care.
Did I touch a nerve? LOL.

No you just bore me, searching for any tiny misdemeanor so you can hop on your pedestal and pontificate, i dont believe i insulted Mags but if and when i choose to that is my call , if you dont agree that's fine but i really dont care.
Arrrhhh your usual caper of avoiding the actual topic.

It's not about insulting Mags, it's about you complaining about personal abuse only to go on and insult others.You whinged like a bitch about abuse in the main forum, yet you're still abusing people.

Don't worry, no matter how many times you try to change it, I'll keep reminding you.

Who gave him the green light?, Hamas did, no Israeli leader would have sat back after 1200 of their people were slaughtered in a planned attack, how far another Israeli leader would have gone is speculation but you can be sure the response would have been tough, Netanyahu is right about one thing, Hamas has to be removed, either by Israel or the Palestinian people.
Exactly. Netanyahu is on the extreme. There is no denying he brew this genocide.

Who gave him the green light?, Hamas did, no Israeli leader would have sat back after 1200 of their people were slaughtered in a planned attack, how far another Israeli leader would have gone is speculation but you can be sure the response would have been tough, Netanyahu is right about one thing, Hamas has to be removed, either by Israel or the Palestinian people.
If you check an earlier post of mine you will see I agreed that Israel had to respond to the unforgivable assault of October 7.

It is the proportionality of that response that has turned public opinion against Israel. Netanyahu is against a two state solution and has said the war will carry on for months. Gaza is systematically being destroyed. Hamas is not. Killing a terrorist idea needs the eradication of the circumstances that let it exist.

I try to respect a different viewpoint but I get the impression a handful of posters here would condone dropping an atomic weapon on Gaza to eliminate Hamas and justify it with biblical myths or warped reasoning.

You can’t argue against an imaginary god’s will, be it jehova or allah. Facts and common sense don’t matter.

Oh for sure, if you check some of my earlier posts i said in my opinion Netanyahu is going to use the attack as an excuse to level Gaza so as to make it uninhabitable, i mean no Palestinians living as your Neighbours no more terrorists, for sure its a disaster for those Palestinians who dont seek to destroy Israel but who wants to live next to people who rejoice every blood letting of Jews, Hamas just went too far this time..
If you check an earlier post of mine you will see I agreed that Israel had to respond to the unforgivable assault of October 7.

It is the proportionality of that response that has turned public opinion against Israel. Netanyahu is against a two state solution and has said the war will carry on for months. Gaza is systematically being destroyed. Hamas is not. Killing a terrorist idea needs the eradication of the circumstances that let it exist.

I try to respect a different viewpoint but I get the impression a handful of posters here would condone dropping an atomic weapon on Gaza to eliminate Hamas and justify it with biblical myths or warped reasoning.

You can’t argue against an imaginary god’s will, be it jehova or allah. Facts and common sense don’t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back