• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Speaking of nostalgia in the Southpoint tobacconist and shop for sale there is a framed homage to Reynolds at the Rabbitohs and I think it is for his 100 games…always makes me laugh, young and fresh, no neck tats.

I keep meaning to take a pic for those looking to pick up some memorabilia
I’d be keen to see it!

I know it's the Roosters but this bloke was an institution.

Vale.
I was literally talking about Brian today with a Roosters fan. Asked if he is still around only to come home and see this.

Brian use to come to plenty of Souths games back in the 90’s and early 2000’s. He use to say that Souths were his second team.

Sad news reading of his passing. RIP

What happened to the guy always in the rabbit head?
I’m not sure if you’re talking about Wayne Heiler. He use to always bring the Rabbits head to a the game. If it’s him he does come to games every now and then.

He use to be a garbo and found that head picking up rubbish I believe.

Oh yes. Used to give the Nazi salute I think from my memory seeing him as a kid walking around kogarah.
Skull didn't only give the Nazi salute , he was an actual member of The Australian Nazi party and acted as muscle to break up demonstrations against playing sport with Apartheid South Africa

I still believe that the little group of elderly women in the stands and my dad's aunties on the opposite side near the halfway line at Redfern were just as passionate as any of the individual fanatics around. Some of the banter was absolute quality. 🙉🙊😂

Does anyone remember the dragons supporter Skull.
Used to train in the T&J Gym that was in Hefron Park back in the mid 80s. Most people, myself included, kept away from him. He was even eventually banned from there too.

Back