• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

What are you currently listening to?

I think this might be the best bit of art I've encountered in 2023. Ren regularly knocks it out of the park, but this is something else.

I think this might be the best bit of art I've encountered in 2023. Ren regularly knocks it out of the park, but this is something else.

Wow.

Iโ€™ve never heard of this guy before, but that was powerful.

If you haven't listened to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album in a while, can I just recommend that you get it out, dust it off and sit down and have another listen.

Great album

If you haven't listened to Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album in a while, can I just recommend that you get it out, dust it off and sit down and have another listen.

Great album
It's such a flawless album. I like it more now than I did when it first came out. It has aged really well.

Blow up your speakers ! ๐Ÿ™‰
Note the similarities to Machine Gun by Hendrix.

Last edited:

Great album
Saw them in concert back in 2010. Great concert. Lindsay Buckingham stole the show. His live version of Big Love is amazing.

Saw them in concert back in 2010. Great concert. Lindsay Buckingham stole the show. His live version of Big Love is amazing.
Saw the same show I thinkโ€ฆif it was the one at Qudos or whatever itโ€™s called now.

It was sensational.

Latest posts

Back