• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

What are you currently listening to?

One of my favourite songs is “Lorena“a hit of the 60s ….the 1860s from a collection of US civil war songs which I recorded.
This sentimental song was much loved by both union and confederate soldiers and resulted in many desertions from both camps.
Should be played 24/7 for the benefit of the loonies in Palestine and Israel,actually should be played 24/7 for all of the war mongering loonies on this amazing planet Earth!😍
I suppose IMAGINE by you know who must fit into that category. Alas, I fear it will never happen. Didn't a wise man once say 'There will always be wars and rumours of wars?
Even at the end of WW1 in 1918 they were still at it.

I suppose IMAGINE by you know who must fit into that category. Alas, I fear it will never happen. Didn't a wise man once say 'There will always be wars and rumours of wars?
Even at the end of WW1 in 1918 they were still at it.
Yes maybe Imagine was the reason why the bastards murdered a great modern musician/ composer.Still pissed off!
God Bless America.Julian Assange sings it regularly!
I wish that Albo would tell the old bloke No Assange No Aukus!
Ah well!

I listened to this album on the w/end. Pretty close to their best since Undercover in my opinion. It's got some great tracks on it and this one is definite No 1 on the charts material.

I used to love some of the blues covers the Stones did, but the best thing was I discovered the originals.

Not a huge Chisel fan but this is my favorite .

Superb new guitarists like Gary Clarke Jnr are keeping the Blues alive. Continuing on where Eric Clapton, Robert Cray , John Lee Hooker and the other legends have gone before. I love this guy's work.

Back