• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

I heard that I choked on by Sav B😆😆😆

Great judge but …… all the momentum swung and let them back in on the back of kicks.
First he put him a Crap grubber 10m out from their line.
Next set, he gave them a 7 tackle set from a position that should have been a drop out.
Next set he was missing when we needed an attacking kick.
immediately after that, they pulled off a perfect 40/20 and we’re back when we should hav3 iced it.

All over them in the 2nd half, killed momentum with Another horrible chip for another 7 tackle set

i gave up watching him after that😰😰😰

Now, in saying all of that, stick with him next week. Last chance saloon
Na, I've seen enough of seeing very little from Hawkins: Illias back in IMO

Why when were a man up did we keep going up the middle even on the 5th tackle. I'm starting to think that with Murray being the silent type leader, that he doesn't seem to know how to direct the team other than to keep doing what was already not working!!

We look leaderless and dumb. Noone seems to be able to think as they go and make decisions!

The ref Cained us for penalties 11cby - 6 south’s , & did everyone notice the 6 agains their way ? They have some origin players & other top players-Chriton , Kikau , Mahoney , burton ,so dogs are a different team but still suck .

Why when were a man up did we keep going up the middle even on the 5th tackle. I'm starting to think that with Murray being the silent type leader, that he doesn't seem to know how to direct the team other than to keep doing what was already not working!!

We look leaderless and dumb. Noone seems to be able to think as they go and make decisions!
Both halves are ordinary-ilia’s been dropped & Hawkins as well are not leaders. Reyno made decisions on the field. (grubbers in goal 40/20s etc ) & he took the team with him .these 2 will never have that skill . The board need to shop for another half or bring in a half from lower grades .

Good question. I have no idea how he could have possibly passed a HIA based on what I saw from the stands.

That lad was sleeping.

I could only imagine his "normal state of consciousness" answers to HIA questions were so stupid and low level IQ it is too hard to discern any difference.

Actually I was always a Taaffe fan. Really upset me that he was never tried at 6.
So am I.

I would’ve liked to see him at 6 outside Ilias last year.

But there were people screaming last year for Taaffe to be dropped and never see first grade again.

Puts a different coloured shirt on, and suddenly he’s a world beater.

This is what Trell has to deal with on a daily basis.

To make it worse, his own turn on him as well

Top story foxsports.com.au

"Latrell’s nervous wait after ‘careless’ act in Foxx collision... and what ‘might save him’

Bulldogs flyer Josh Addo-Carr has suffered an ugly concussion and fullback Latrell Mitchell will face a nervous wait after the brutal collision."

This is what Trell has to deal with on a daily basis.

To make it worse, his own turn on him as well

Top story foxsports.com.au

"Latrell’s nervous wait after ‘careless’ act in Foxx collision... and what ‘might save him’

Bulldogs flyer Josh Addo-Carr has suffered an ugly concussion and fullback Latrell Mitchell will face a nervous wait after the brutal collision."
I dont know what he could have done any better.its a collision sport and thats what happens

Latest posts

Back