• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

we’ll just have to disagree👐. Graham right centre , Jack left and Trell out the back of Cody is a much better combo in my mind

defence is the issue with us and Latrell’s cover defence gets lazy in the back.

But I’m happy the club is making the decision to change because it hasn’t been working.

Latrell has a whole second half a career to see out.

The opening was impressive, the last 2 seasons have been a little bit of a challenge for him and his team.

I’ll reserve judgement to see what he does over the next little bit.

I really hope we find a coach that can do for Latrell what Madge did for Sutton.

Plenty have compared GI to Latrell.

Latrell got those comparisons a lot when he came into grade.

Fact is - Souths fans complained about GI being lazy and how he should be moved to centre where he was successful at Origin.

I don’t compare the two they are two different players in my opinion

Latrell says he wants to prove himself as the best fullback in the NRL. But I think he needs a strong look at himself and say does he want to be a full time Farmer or a full time football player. Instead of a part time footballer player which he claims he is at the moment.

The fact is this we brought him to win comps and since he has been at the club he hasn’t played a full season with the club. Time to do the hard work Latrell.

defence is the issue with us and Latrell’s cover defence gets lazy in the back.

But I’m happy the club is making the decision to change because it hasn’t been working.

In particular our firwards defense. They are loose, can get off the ground and have no line speed

Get that right and ever else will fall in line

I don’t compare the two they are two different players in my opinion

Latrell says he wants to prove himself as the best fullback in the NRL. But I think he needs a strong look at himself and say does he want to be a full time Farmer or a full time football player. Instead of a part time footballer player which he claims he is at the moment.

The fact is this we brought him to win comps and since he has been at the club he hasn’t played a full season with the club. Time to do the hard work Latrell.

There no comparing GI to Latrell.

GI is just one of those special type of footballers
Not a dig mate I’m just interested in general where were you when we were going well?

Not just you but I’ve noticed a few on here are not posting in the good times but are very active during the bad times. I will be here just about all the time through the great and God damn ugly! Give praise where it is due and be negative where it’s due.

Personally I would hate myself for only coming on when it’s dire and not being able to celebrate the great times with my fellow Bunnies faithful.

Again not a personal dig at you just something I’ve noticed of late that one’s who are quiet when it’s going well are now very active now we are going shit.

Not a dig mate I’m just interested in general where were you when we were going well?

Not just you but I’ve noticed a few on here are not posting in the good times but are very active during the bad times. I will be here just about all the time through the great and God damn ugly! Give praise where it is due and be negative where it’s due.

Personally I would hate myself for only coming on when it’s dire and not being able to celebrate the great times with my fellow Bunnies faithful.

Again not a personal dig at you just something I’ve noticed of late that one’s who are quiet when it’s going well are now very active now we are going shit.

I have been in and out of hospital due to health reasons if you really need to know the past few years but before then I was regularly posting.

My passion for the club will never go away

I have been in and out of hospital due to health reasons if you really need to know the past few years but before then I was regularly posting.

My passion for the club will never go away
I hope you’re on the mend now mate and can be with us through both the good and bad times.

He has been around for ages, before you were here etc

I don't understand why he has to prove himself that he's a fan.

Or to suggest he only enjoys us being shit as well is quite silly.
Haha…yeah, it is a bit ridiculous when some of these newbies question da credibility of bona fide Pride veterans! Maybe when they’ve been on here for 20 years like we have SS they’ll find themselves posting less frequently as well?! As for myself I’m often too busy ROOTIN’ TOOTIN’ a HOOTIN’ and a HOLLERIN’ to post as much as I did back in da Glory Days of da Pride now that I’m known as the artist formerly known as The CARPENTOLOGIST!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Haha…yeah, it is a bit ridiculous when some of these newbies question da credibility of bona fide Pride veterans! Maybe when they’ve been on here for 20 years like we have SS they’ll find themselves posting less frequently as well?! As for myself I’m often too busy ROOTIN’ TOOTIN’ a HOOTIN’ and a HOLLERIN’ to post as much as I did back in da Glory Days of da Pride now that I’m known as the artist formerly known as The CARPENTOLOGIST!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
You are a Rooter, Tooter, Hooter, and Hollerah from way back Brudda.

Don't ever change young fella!

Reports Keary to retire at the end of this year.

That’d be Keary, JWH, Manu, Suaalii and potentially Tupou and Crichton all gone. Sheesh!

Reports Keary to retire at the end of this year.

That’d be Keary, JWH, Manu, Suaalii and potentially Tupou and Crichton all gone. Sheesh!
It would not surprise me in the least if they snag Tallis Duncan back.

Back