• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

JD Sacked

That’s the talk yes.

And that Wayne and Sam were in the background making sure we got Dodd. That alone tells me what Wayne thinks of both Ilias and Hawkins at 7.

What evidence is there that Bennett and Sam were behind the signing?

What evidence is there that Bennett and Sam were behind the signing?
That’s my business on what I have heard from a source not yours. Anyway we will know soon enough. And if Wayne does come you can put two and two together. He will get what he wants that’s a fact

I actually know that source, we play golf together on saturdays.

His name is Jumping to Conclusions
Whatever helps you sleep mate people know on here I do not hear things that often but when I do I relay it and share with the forum. There is no need to be petty like you are but anyway you believe what you wish.

That’s my business on what I have heard from a source not yours. Anyway we will know soon enough. And if Wayne does come you can put two and two together. He will get what he wants that’s a fact
Your source is 'theories over at the Warren'. It was posted several times before you wrote this champ!

Wayne didn’t get what he wanted at Dolphins did he? How many players did he try and sign and miss out on?

Your source is 'theories over at the Warren'. It was posted several times before you wrote this champ!
To be fair he has shared to me where his source came from and it wasn’t off the Warren. Maybe that’s where that came from.

I wouldn’t call it a reputable source. Just that I don’t really know where that person too well. Nothing wrong with him sharing what he has heard. Up to us if we want to believe it.
Wayne didn’t get what he wanted at Dolphins did he? How many players did he try and sign and miss out on?
I’m not sure that is what he meant by his comment. I think he meant more that Wayne if coming would be calling the shots on who to sign.

So people still don’t realise that the “succession planning” that burns clubs every single time after Wayne leaves, are in fact part of Wayne’s terms of tenure?

I would very much doubt Bennett signing on to a “come here for two years and we’ll decide where to go from there” type deal.

Back