• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

And that absolute f.u.c.k.ing tool Ennis continues to carry on like a prawn chop.

If the tables were turned he’d be carrying on about how the defender tried to avoid contact.

He is an absolute ****, and hopefully he never commentates again.

And I just shake my head at Corey Parker.

It really is shameful behaviour by these two.

And that absolute f.u.c.k.ing tool Ennis continues to carry on like a prawn chop.

If the tables were turned he’d be carrying on about how the defender tried to avoid contact.

He is an absolute ****, and hopefully he never commentates again.

And I just shake my head at Corey Parker.

It really is shameful behaviour by these two.
Probably loaded up on the Dogs.

great to finally meet ya mate after having been chatting and all for 9 years! This is a day I won’t forget mate. LETS GO RABBITOHS GLORY GLORY let’s go and get these Bulldogs! Enjoy the heart of the Burrow @Callmack1
Two of the biggest fans and from what I can tell, great blokes. Hope you fellas loved it.

Probably loaded up on the Dogs.
Look…JAC was out before his head hit the ground.

Which is a real shame, as I like Josh as a player, and you don’t want to see someone with a bad head knock like that.

But to say that Latrell should’ve been put on report is just ****ing stupid by Ennis…have I mentioned he’s an absolute **** yet? Not to mention he could barely bring himself to say 1 positive thing about Souths at halftime or full time.

Hope his car has a flat tyre and he can’t get a taxi, so needs to walk home.

He’s Fox’s worst commentator by the length of the straight, and that’s saying something when you’ve got Blocker in the same stable.

I’ll add, people are way over the top on Hawkins kicking game today (sure he had a couple that were ineffective, but you’d swear he put a couple out on the full and one backwards the way people go on) and Latrell’s performance (Trell was solid out there in a side really struggling to pull anything together)
People are over the top because the reason he replaced Illias was supposedly because of his kicking game . What kicking game ? I've been watching not really knowing much about him and I haven't seen one. Illias copped it from all and sundry and has a just as effective kicking game,is better defensively and takes the ball to the line more confidently. Maybe it sounds like I'm hating on Hawkins. I'm not, I'm just showing more favour to Illias right now based on what I've seen.

Joey Johns mentioned how good Hawkins' kicking game was.
I heard that I choked on by Sav BπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great judge but …… all the momentum swung and let them back in on the back of kicks.
First he put in a Crap grubber 10m out from their line.
Next set, he gave them a 7 tackle set from a position that should have been a drop out.
Next set he was missing when we needed an attacking kick.
immediately after that, they pulled off a perfect 40/20 and were back when we should have iced it.🀬

All over them in the 2nd half, and he killed momentum with Another horrible chip for another 7 tackle set

i gave up watching him after that😰😰😰

Now, in saying all of that, stick with him next week. Last chance saloon

Last edited:
Thinking about the game just a little and on the dogs behalf.

Critta in his few touches was great because he is an exceptional player.

Yet they had eleventy million tackles in our 20, eleventy million opportunities to put points on us.

Did they get value out of their biggest name signing playing in center?

Something to ponder about

I heard that I choked on by Sav BπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great judge but …… all the momentum swung and let them back in on the back of kicks.
First he put him a Crap grubber 10m out from their line.
Next set, he gave them a 7 tackle set from a position that should have been a drop out.
Next set he was missing when we needed an attacking kick.
immediately after that, they pulled off a perfect 40/20 and we’re back when we should hav3 iced it.

All over them in the 2nd half, killed momentum with Another horrible chip for another 7 tackle set

i gave up watching him after that😰😰😰

Now, in saying all of that, stick with him next week. Last chance saloon
I agree with Johns.

Back