• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

I was out tonight, didn't look at scores, so just finished watching the game now.

I just want to say how impressed and proud I am of the boys for their determination, hard work and grit in the face of THE MOST ONE-SIDED REFEERING PERFORMANCE AGAINST US I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

Liam Kennedy was criminal tonight. Absolutely criminal.

Great win, lads.

I was out tonight, didn't look at scores, so just finished watching the game now.

I just want to say how impressed and proud I am of the boys for their determination, hard work and grit in the face of THE MOST ONE-SIDED REFEERING PERFORMANCE AGAINST US I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

Liam Kennedy was criminal tonight. Absolutely criminal.

Great win, lads.
Arrow got hit in the head 3 times play on! I thought Butler was bad, Piglet is worse!

UNDERNEATH THE SOUTHERN CROSS WE STAND!!!

21 PREMIERSHIPS IN OUR HAND!!!

TRADITION, PRIDE, RED AND GREEN!

SOUTH SYDNEY YOU FFUUCCCKKIIINNNGGGG BEEEAAAUUUTTTYYYYY

They saying if we kept them to 10 points it would have been souths best defensive effort in a 4 to 5 game sequence in our history.

Take in account in the first half of the season it was our worst ever defensive effort
That doesn’t seem right at all. Just went to look back at the 89 season. In a 5 week sequence there we conceded 26 points in 5 games. That’s if I’m reading what you’re saying correctly.

If we kept them to 10 then it would have been 34 points conceded the previous 4 games.

Hard to sleep after a win. The crowd although more Parra fans it sounded like more of us.

If we were told after Magic Round that the next 5 games we would have Gagai, Kennar and Milne make up 3/4 of our three quarter line you wouldn’t have us winning 5 in a row.

Credit has to go to these guys and the efforts they are putting in. Playing a great support role. That try saver by Kennar where he came from nowhere to intercept the ball.

There is no way we win that game earlier in the season. This is a changed footy team. Parra threw everything at us.

The Eels prop who made his debut last night is flatmates with Thomas Fletcher.

A funny story is one of the Parra female players is a mad South Sydney fan. She was there in her Parra gear cheering hard for Souths. One of her Parra teammates tried to get her to stop but she was having none of that.

Reminds me of Ryan James (not the former Titans player) who use to play in the Dragons NYC side. This is the same Ryan James who a couple of years ago was the player of the Koori knock out. He was in his Dragons gear watching first grade with his sister (a mad Rabbitoh). Whenever Souths scored he was cheering them on. Had so many around him confused. Ryan like his sister another mad Rabbitoh.

Chee Cam a great pass to Gagai to put in the clear then another great pass inside for Wighton to score. Again Chee Cam off load to Walker for a try.
Milne some great off loads and the one to Cook that lead to the Wighton try above.
Gagai and Milne played above expectations, Walker, Wighton and Mitchell all great but Wighton has defensive issues at times.

Not a bad player last night, see how we go against the fins.

Back