• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

Ok well thanks SSFC, you have dragged us back in big time. Next loss is gunna hurt. Danger game next week without our origin boys

A Souths' fan's fanaticism knows no bounds. I watched the first 20 minutes of this game on my phone whilst a passenger on a scooter in the outer districts of Ho Chi Minh. We ordered a charcoal BBQ dinner which I knew would take a while to cook, giving me ample time to enjoy the game. We left the restaurant right on full time. Now I'm sharing the joy in the forum. Such a good feeling. Check the stats on NRL - Taane had 7 offloads.

A Souths' fan's fanaticism knows no bounds. I watched the first 20 minutes of this game on my phone whilst a passenger on a scooter in the outer districts of Ho Chi Minh. We ordered a charcoal BBQ dinner which I knew would take a while to cook, giving me ample time to enjoy the game. We left the restaurant right on full time. Now I'm sharing the joy in the forum. Such a good feeling. Check the stats on NRL - Taane had 7 offloads.
He played real well tonight Taanee

When Murray approached him Kennedy said get away it’s enough from you tonight but he’d happily listen to Gutho and Moses!

It’s been a bit of a perfect storm.

The draw has certainly been helpful in giving this team some breathing room and confidence.

Getting Parra a few weeks back at their lowest eb. If they play like they did tonight back then I don’t think we get the points that night.

It’s been a real gradual build which has given us the chance to build confidence in our defence and for the senior players to settle into their roles.

Go back 10 weeks and Cody, Jack and Latrell’s effort was largely misplaced.

The fringe guys didn’t really seem to understand where they fit into the picture and frustration was rife.

The opposition eased off for a period to a more manageable level and this team has been able to figure out who they are and what they need to do (individually and as a team) to win footy games.

Bring on some stiffer opposition in the run home and let’s see how we do.

I get the impression at the moment that teams are going to have to legitimately outplay us to get points the next 9 weeks.

No gimmes against the Rabbitohs it seems.

Latest posts

Back