• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

It really doesn't sound great. I highly doubt this will be a short term injury.
Knowing how our season has gone we couldn’t expect anything else. But seeing him being rushed out to his car after the game with no moon boot on and moving fast and freely I can’t see it being as bad as some of the reports.

Just re watched the game again. I’m convinced first half Cody knocked that ball backwards it was a try. Also they said ball came off Trell foot in the in goal line drop out well it didn’t even touch Trell foot. Arrow hit in the head a few times and the Keppie one how that wasn’t a penalty is criminal. When Murray let Piglet know he said that’s more than enough out of you tonight Cam!

The sin bin to Moses late was just a square up to make it look like he wasn’t totally bias against us when he was for 77mins.

He must have called us offside and penalised us about 4-5 times funny thing was Parra were equally as offside. What was different with Kennar hitting the Parra bloke in the head with 5mins left, what was different to that one and the Keppie one? Parra got a penalty we did not.

Another thing Salmon from the Dogs has a broken jaw but he got a 2-3 weeks charge on the Warriors bloke how the Warriors didn’t get the penalty the other day I’ll never know. Watch Annesley come out with his usual bullshit tomrrow bloke should be out of a job I stopped listening to his codswallop long ago!

Latest posts

Back