• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 18: Rabbitohs v Eels

Last time we played them

We had chee kam in the centres which is the only difference in the current backline.

We had no cody walker in the halves and had Teaupa

Wighton played at 6 but basically never played the second half due to HIA.

trell had to switch to 6 but also copped 10 in the bin

We had Host in the back row instead of Murray.

Bench change is chee kam for Havili.

Eels were missing moses and gutho that game.

We need to shut down their offloads and watch out for Moses kicking game and running game.

As for us Trell should be targetting both their wingers with bombs all night.

Starve eels of ball and keep them down their own end

Those 5 losses have been in Vegas, Brisbane, Melbourne, the SFS and Kogarah. Only Kogarah would you say is a game where you'd think we definitely should have won.

I really think we should have won in Vegas and being up 20 - 12 not long into the 2nd half and losing, moreso, losing so easily and being beaten in effort areas in round 1, made me realise this was to be a cnut of a season.

I'm surprised Jye Gray is not in the 17 and isn't Keon supposed to be playing 2nd row this week?.
Smokescreens from Hornby mind games I think Keaon will mainly play second row.

J. Gray I’m not shocked as Hornby said we would persist with Pete in the 14.

Hearing that Hornby said he will persist with Mamo, right or wrong from me, gave me a flashback to JD!

Do they code the team in Basic or something where minimal moves from last weeks team saves ram (regarding slotting Murray onto an edge when it’s reported he’ll play middle)?
I think they don’t want to be Vue’d as overReacting Poet.

On the game, I really can’t see how we can win this.

We still have a reserve grade centre pairing that Moses is going to torment all night.

Their forward pack is strong, whereas we have at least a couple playing busted.

I’m expecting Parra to put 30 on us. No way we can win.

Back