• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

She should run as an independent?
I guess so. I think her choices are toe the party line; and I hope she realises she is probably only a senator because she was on the Labor ticket, and the price of that is party unity, whether you like it or not. Or become an independent. I don't know if that means giving up her senate seat or not. Don't know how that wors in the senate.

As we know if its a record hot day its "climate change", if its record cold its "Winter".
Wow brrrr 🥶

The ALP has always demanded loyalty so no surprise she has been suspended, if she was to run as a independent she would have all the Islamic vote, if she was in SW Sydney she would be a shoe in, i think she is in WA so not sure of the size of the Islamic vote in that state.
I guess so. I think her choices are toe the party line; and I hope she realises she is probably only a senator because she was on the Labor ticket, and the price of that is party unity, whether you like it or not. Or become an independent. I don't know if that means giving up her senate seat or not. Don't know how that wors in the senate.

The ALP has always demanded loyalty so no surprise she has been suspended, if she was to run as a independent she would have all the Islamic vote, if she was in SW Sydney she would be a shoe in, i think she is in WA so not sure of the size of the Islamic vote in that state.
Politics, hey.
Do you stick to your guns and be principled, or do you try and negotiate a solution where everyone wins (or at least everyone thinks that, but you're the one who REALLY wins :))?

Well to be honest she does not really have a choice, if she showed any sympathy towards Israel or any deviation from "the river to the sea" agenda i would be fearful for her safety, or her home might somehow catch fire, much like the many Tobacco shops that seem to combust .
Politics, hey.
Do you stick to your guns and be principled, or do you try and negotiate a solution where everyone wins (or at least everyone thinks that, but you're the one who REALLY wins :))?

Truth is that most times the term "multi cultures" often brings with it centuries old grievances that could play out in the political scene .
Politics, hey.

Thats so wrong, the women should come out and boycott the games, all the training and sacrifice of young women is erased by some guy who jumps gender, my grand daughter is in the Gold Coast Suns academy for up and coming aussie rules players, i would be mad as hell if she had to play boys.
Our armed forces are going woke as well, what would the old diggers think..
clipping0 (3).jpg

Last edited:

Back