• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Exclusive 15+ year Members Event

I just called the club.

Been a member 22 years and they will get a team leader to send me the email about the event.

Not great customer service. What if we didnt see it on the forum?

I just called the club.

Been a member 22 years and they will get a team leader to send me the email about the event.

Not great customer service. What if we didnt see it on the forum?

You going to go?

I think it’s safe to say the club have been fairly impacted by a poor database transition (linked to the website overhaul I’m assuming) the last couple of seasons.

Just judging by the amount of times I’ve had to contact them, missed information, or got information that didn’t align with my membership status.

If you miss an email or similar, I wouldn’t take it too personal or deem it a ‘lack of respect’.

System has some gremlins it would seem.

I think it’s safe to say the club have been fairly impacted by a poor database transition (linked to the website overhaul I’m assuming) the last couple of seasons.

Just judging by the amount of times I’ve had to contact them, missed information, or got information that didn’t align with my membership status.

If you miss an email or similar, I wouldn’t take it too personal or deem it a ‘lack of respect’.

System has some gremlins it would seem.
My son has been a ticket holder member for at least 5 years, probably 10.
Last year my brother got a membership only for his son but used our address.
Last year my son's season ticket had my nephew's name on it, he is now a first year member this year apparently. And other stuff. It's a s**t show.

I've been a member since 2007 and still rated as fan on the website. Have made enquiries but not fixed. Not to fazed though as I live to far away to go to most events.
Would be good if the club can improve on the current membership fiasco, was like pulling teeth this season.

My son has been a ticket holder member for at least 5 years, probably 10.
Last year my brother got a membership only for his son but used our address.
Last year my son's season ticket had my nephew's name on it, he is now a first year member this year apparently. And other stuff. It's a s**t show.
Surly it would not be too hard to prove the membership if you still have the membership packages from the previous years?

Surly it would not be too hard to prove the membership if you still have the membership packages from the previous years?
Yeah I tried once but didn't really get anywhere but I'm not too worried yet. In the off season I might get it sorted once and for all. My son is a little put out about it. You'd almost think he paid for the bloody thing haha

Yeah I tried once but didn't really get anywhere but I'm not too worried yet. In the off season I might get it sorted once and for all. My son is a little put out about it. You'd almost think he paid for the bloody thing haha
Email membership@rabbitohs.com.au

Address your email to Declan (Membership and Ticketing Manager). He was the one who finally sorted my mess out.

Do it now before they start work on the new system (and get snowed under with new complaints).

My understanding is (continuous):

Platinum: 15 years
Gold: 10 years
Silver: 5 years

Could be wrong.

And I'm pretty sure that I'm a platinum member
Did you receive a platinum bunny key chain? Or still have the gold

That’s how I sort of keep up to date

I got the diamond bunny a couple of years back, except it looks nothing like a diamond

Did you receive a platinum bunny key chain? Or still have the gold

That’s how I sort of keep up to date

I got the diamond bunny a couple of years back, except it looks nothing like a diamond
I didn’t receive a platinum key chain, which I need to follow up on, but I am a platinum member.

That’s what the website tells me. I must be getting close to 20 years actually.

I’m not too worried about it, as I can’t go anyway.

But the club has always had a bit of an issue keeping track of its long serving members.

Back