• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Would we be interested in Stefano Utoikamanu?
RIght price considerations and all.
I mean, of course.

But he’s a big fish in a tiny market.

You aren’t going to get him at a valuable rate.

Someone will pay overs for him.

FMD, they really are just puppets for Politis aren't they. The spin they put on shit to make them look good.

"The Roosters have attempted to clear salary cap space to retain Crichton by allowing Sitili Tupouniua to sit down to discuss his future with rivals."
Yeah, no they didn't. The told ST he could leave so they could fit in Fifita. **** the truth hey lads.
It's just so cringeworthy the history re-writing these tools find ok to serve their master
I guess that Angus can now see the folly of going to the roosters in the first place, I think he would have been better off staying at souths.

Or the true story, Blake played all his junior football at half, and represented alongside of Burton, who want him playing inside him.
Doesn’t matter where he played his junior football

He’s not a first grader. Just doesn’t have the physicality

Yes, you obviously didn't read what sonic posted, so I'll help you out

'Phil gould on Blake Taafee

I love Blake Taaffe ... He’s very talented ... We are going to play Blake in NSW Cup in the Halves for a few weeks ... I’ve always felt he could be NRL quality in these positions ... I’m very keen to see how he progresses ... We know he can cover fullback ... But we bought him with a view to seeing if he can develop as a half ..."

So, yes, Gus is putting his stamp on team selections as the above quote shows

Would we be interested in Stefano Utoikamanu?
RIght price considerations and all.

He certainly has a much higher upside that Davvy in both short and long term. I would hope we are at least asking questions of his manager

Doesn’t matter where he played his junior football

He’s not a first grader. Just doesn’t have the physicality

I never mentioned any opinion about whether he is a first grader or not, I was quoting the reason why they want him at half back.

Burton has partnered him in lower rep games.

Hutchinson is not the answer there.

Yes, you obviously didn't read what sonic posted, so I'll help you out

'Phil gould on Blake Taafee

I love Blake Taaffe ... He’s very talented ... We are going to play Blake in NSW Cup in the Halves for a few weeks ... I’ve always felt he could be NRL quality in these positions ... I’m very keen to see how he progresses ... We know he can cover fullback ... But we bought him with a view to seeing if he can develop as a half ..."

So, yes, Gus is putting his stamp on team selections as the above quote shows
He used ‘we’ throughout that quote.

Nothing to specifically indicate he’s imposing his will on Ciraldo.

Last edited:

Back