• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Peter Mamouzelos

I think the conspiracy theory that clubs are tweaking their player height and weight stats is peak NRL fan jibber.

Why? From a club perspective (or even the NRL), what reason is there to say a player is taller or heavier than they actually are?
It is not a conspiracy theory.

Chris Sandow is no taller than 165cm he is listed as 175cm same with Issac Luke and Matty Bowen. I have been face to face with all 3 and I @ 173cm am taller than all of them. Luke is close but Matty and Sandow are way off.

Jai Gray listed as 170cm would be closer to Sandow @ 165cm. Kodi Nikorama another at 174cm. All padding the height stats. I don’t know if they are embarrassed or what but they do it.

I’m not sure updating height & weight is what it used to be for NRL clubs. I can still remember the days where player profiles would be updated in the new year and we’d all sit here like “oh x player has put on 5kg he has bulked up 😤”. I don’t think they even bother to update them now year to year… I dont think Latrell Mitchell is 102kg nor is Cam Murray 95kg.

I am glad that it will be Waynes choice. Mama is too slight in build IMO to be more than a road bump with a forward running straight at him, he will and has been exposed. He tackled responsibly well in cover.
Again. Same size as Cook

It is not a conspiracy theory.

Chris Sandow is no taller than 165cm he is listed as 175cm same with Issac Luke and Matty Bowen. I have been face to face with all 3 and I @ 173cm am taller than all of them. Luke is close but Matty and Sandow are way off.

Jai Gray listed as 170cm would be closer to Sandow @ 165cm. Kodi Nikorama another at 174cm. All padding the height stats. I don’t know if they are embarrassed or what but they do it.
I don’t want to indulge this too much. But Sandow is 173, Luke 175. Go Google a pic of them together. Sandow looks a couple of centimetres shorter.

Ditto comparing Cook and Mamouzelos. They’re close enough. Mamouzelos might look a touch shorter, but I’m not gonna split hairs over a cm or what could be chalked up to 2 people who carry themselves differently with different posture, etc.

I don’t want to indulge this too much. But Sandow is 173, Luke 175. Go Google a pic of them together. Sandow looks a couple of centimetres shorter.

Ditto comparing Cook and Mamouzelos. They’re close enough. Mamouzelos might look a touch shorter, but I’m not gonna split hairs over a cm or what could be chalked up to 2 people who carry themselves differently with different posture, etc.
Here is Sandow with 165cm Rob Burrow.

He also had a boxing fight vs Todd carney were he was listed as 167cm.

Luke is smaller than me I have been nose to nose with him. I am 173cm. They lie mate.

Attachments

• 43158C04-E640-4678-BAF9-D06CE5FCBF28.jpeg
    43158C04-E640-4678-BAF9-D06CE5FCBF28.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
Starting to look like it will be between Mamo, Humphreys and maybe Havili as to who will win next years hooker position.

Latest posts

Back