• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

$1.15 he'll need surgery before the 2025 season starts.

I am no surgeon, just following patterns lol

Think he will be fine, fact he played 60 mins on it.

While Paulo had to go off injuring his foot

Great news. Probably no fracture and only slight ligament damage by the sounds of it. Now where's the nearest Hyperbaric chamber?

Think he will be fine, fact he played 60 mins on it.

While Paulo had to go off injuring his foot
I saw both after the game and it was chalk and cheese between the 2. Paulo struggling in a moon boot. Latrell rushing to get to his car with no moon boot.

Finally some news on the injury front that is not bad. We are lucky to have a backup like Gray for the next few weeks but he is no Latrell. Not many are.

Read in tele
He will have scans again in two weeks and they will reassess.
I will be surprised if he plays again this year.

Read in tele
He will have scans again in two weeks and they will reassess.
I will be surprised if he plays again this year.
The scans are to see the progress. The way I read it, looks like it is to buy a bit of time before they go down that path.

When they reported he needed surgery he was looking at 4-6 weeks, right? So does this shorten that period? If it doesn’t, what’s the benefit of not operating?

When they reported he needed surgery he was looking at 4-6 weeks, right? So does this shorten that period? If it doesn’t, what’s the benefit of not operating?
Im sure surgery would have been season ending

Without surgery he was looking at 4 weeks. Surgery was season ending.

Hopefully back for the Storm.

If we win the 4 between now and then it’ll be quite the sensational return.

Latest posts

Back