• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Oh ffs get rid of him.
Has not given us any value since the day he signed.
Would free up a heap of $$.
I am sick of this whole season with this being the icing on the cake.
Whether he's snorting something illicit or not it's just not a good look for him, his family and the Club he represents.
I'm done with the NRL and I'm close to being done with Souths as well.

Oh ffs get rid of him.
Has not given us any value since the day he signed.
Would free up a heap of $$.
I am sick of this whole season with this being the icing on the cake.
Whether he's snorting something illicit or not it's just not a good look for him, his family and the Club he represents.
I'm done with the NRL and I'm close to being done with Souths as well.
Agree, I'm fed up with this bloke, we should give him the punt.

I think Bennett needs to sit down with Latrell in the off season and lay down some expectations.

If Latrell cannot commit to those standards then he should be told to move on.

If he can committ then he needs to show it and any further breaches could result in a breach of contract.

I think Bennett needs to sit down with Latrell in the off season and lay down some expectations.

If Latrell cannot commit to those standards then he should be told to move on.

If he can committ then he needs to show it and any further breaches could result in a breach of contract.
he has no need to hes not 11 for FS ... if true show him the door, he costs us a fortune and is never on the field

Imagine being Damien Cook.

Never injured, trying your guts out for the club year on year.

Never suspended, never a bad headline, genuine family man. No dramas. Pretty damn talented, top 5 hooker in the game, for a period there arguably top 1/2.

The club piss you off and tell you to walk out of your contract early, and bring you to tears while doing it; meanwhile they will, for the 10th+ time, protect Latrell for this.

It's a ****ing shit look.
I wouldn’t be so certain about your analysis on Cook off the field. I mean any NRL player tbh

Annoying as it’s likely more weeks on the sideline.

News cycle is so quick these days. Will be forgotten about in a couple weeks.

Que cliche response from club and player.

NRL Integrity Unit investigating a photograph of South Sydney Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell​

Phil Rothfield
South Sydney NRL fullback Latrell Mitchell.

The NRL integrity unit is investigating details around a leaked photograph of South Sydney Rabbitohs superstar Latrell Mitchell, showing him at a table with what appears to be a white substance.
Both South Sydney chief executive Blake Solly and Mitchell’s adviser, boxing promoter Matt Rose, are aware of the photo.

Both declined to comment when contacted by this masthead on Monday afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT
CONTENT RESUMES ON SCROLL
In the photo, it appears Mitchell has his face down near the table and the white substance. There is no suggestion that the white substance is an illicit drug.

The NRL Integrity Unit is aware of this photo of South Sydney Rabbitohs fullback Latrell Mitchell.

The NRL Integrity Unit is aware of this photo of South Sydney Rabbitohs fullback Latrell Mitchell.
This masthead has attempted to contact Mitchell, who is not answering calls.

A television reporter turned up to South Sydney training on Monday morning to ask questions about the picture on his mobile phone.

Solly then contacted the integrity unit.

Mitchell is in the company of an unidentified blonde woman in the picture.

There are no details around when or where the photograph was taken.

Mitchell was in Dubbo to do coaching clinics over the weekend and is understood to have stayed overnight.

Mitchell’s manager Warwick Wright could not be contacted.

Latrell Mitchell has been contacted for comment.

Latrell Mitchell has been contacted for comment.
The NRL has been contacted for comment.

Mitchell has been sidelined for more than five weeks after suffering a foot injury in South Sydney’s 32-16 win over Parramatta in Round 18. He is not expected to play again this year. The 27-year-old fullback has played in only 11 games this year.

He was suspended for three weeks earlier in the season for an elbow to the head of New Zealand Warriors halfback Shaun Johnson as the Rabbitohs tumbled out of finals contention.
A guy named Buzz writing an article on someone doing coke.

If they want to hang him they are going to need stronger evidence.

The photo is not clear at all and cannot be clearly defind as a "white substance".
It coulld quite easily be argued he is looking at a white mobile phone.

Not much of a story.

The photo is not clear at all and cannot be clearly defind as a "white substance".

Not much of a story.
Mobile phone my ass.

Not much of a story.
Looks like he is reading something to me. The thing which gives me the shites is that some grub took the pick and sent it to a journo.

As Kempy said, this isnt a major issue in the big scheme of things. We all know it happens, we all know there will be an apology in the coming days, then he’ll get a 2 game ban etc

The problem for Latrell is shit sticks and this will just be another point the media can raise against him for the next x amount of years. He really needs to turn the side because its all largely one way traffic the last few years. He cant put 4 games together without something going wrong on or off the field.

He is 27… 28 next year. He’s been around the NRL system 10 years now. Their is no surprises or secrets to what success looks like for him.. whether he wants to dip the toe in for the next 3-4 years or make something of it… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean at management level more than anything.

Latest posts

Back