• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Apparently it happened when he was hit after passing the ball to Gagai for his 2nd try in the 69th minute.

This injury ensures that for the 5th consecutive year he'll fail to play 20 games for Souths. Most he has played in a season for us is 17 games.

He never played less than 23 games in a season during his 4 years at the Roosters.

Not his fault this time, but very frustrating nonetheless.

This injury ensures that for the 5th consecutive year he'll fail to play 20 games for Souths. Most he has played in a season for us is 17 games.

He never played less than 23 games in a season during his 4 years at the Roosters.

Not his fault this time, but very frustrating nonetheless.
Devils advocate

He did play centre at The Rorters

Less involvement less chance of injury

This is the main reason i dont give a rats about origin, a club pays a player a million bucks to try and win a premiership and come origin the state team takes your player and flogs him, if he gets injured they shrug their shoulders and hand him back broken, meanwhile the hopes of the team and fans are trashed.

This is the main reason i dont give a rats about origin, a club pays a player a million bucks to try and win a premiership and come origin the state team takes your player and flogs him, if he gets injured they shrug their shoulders and hand him back broken, meanwhile the hopes of the team and fans are trashed.

I thought he was injured vs Parra.

In which case nothing to do with Origin.

I thought he was injured vs Parra.

In which case nothing to do with Origin.
Fatigue could have been a factor, but either way I don't get Origin.

Let's put the comp on hold so QLDers can feel better about themselves for a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back