• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Super League Finals

Hull 10 Warrington 8. Exciting game. So close for Sam. A lot of opportunities in that 2nd half but Hull just defended them out.

Hull 10 Warrington 8. Exciting game. So close for Sam. A lot of opportunities in that 2nd half but Hull just defended them out.
Literally goal kicking the difference.

I think Warrington panicked in the last 5-10 minutes too. They had the momentum, and Hull dropped the ball at least 2 times, but Warrington were trying to score off almost every play, rather than building the pressure.

I think Hull KR were deserved winners.

But it was a weird game. The whole game (almost) was played down one. You'd be pissed off if you got tickets in the other end's seats. 😂 You would've seen about 3 sets the whole game.

Just seen a shocker decision by the bunker.

There is no ****ing way the ball reached the line. Yet because of the Try/No Try, the bunker couldn’t overrule the on field decision.

There is no perfect system, and that shocker showed it.
I thought it was lucky to be sent up as a try. Pity that there was absolutely no view of it from the cameras, or the on field ref. Unfortunately that try made a difference in the end. Former Souths player Joe Burgess.

Neither side had a memorable kicking game, last play, positional or goal kicking. That's what I thought was missing. Matty Ashton, the Wires verson of our AJ, had a good game to me but that could be the position he plays and where we are lacking at the moment that drew my attention. It was a close and exciting contest for 80 mins. The standout for me was the crowd. It sounded like an English soccer game crowd. (The Warrington supporters are the ones who created the, "What a waste of Money" chant for Sandow a few years back). It was full on noise and singing for 80 mins. So 3 finals games done and a sum total of 11 points deciding the games. Tomorrow Wigan v Leigh. Sorry Leigh fans but I think there will be more than 11 points the difference in this game. I will be watching for former Souths player Patrick Mago.

Really unfortunate for Sam’s side last night. That held up try was very dubious.

In saying that, it was quite early in the piece. Good teams are able to overcome that and Hull KR deserved the win in the end.

If it was then it wouldn't really matter which side Wayne played him on then. 🤣
No Bruster, you plainly dont understand the subtle nuances of the nrl kick. You would surely only use this type of kick centrefield, not on an edge.

Latest posts

Back