• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

10th Anniversary of #21

bunnytragic

Reaction score
Sunday 5th October 2014 - South Sydney Rabbitohs 30 defeated Canterbury-Bankstown 6 at Stadium Australia, Homebush NSW.
The 43 year drought was broken...

After a shit 2024 season, lets stop to commemorate that fateful day and hope that we can return to the scene of the crime next season!

Glory, glory

After 1971 GF over STG, my 4th as a supporter, I thought it would always be like that, even after losing Ron Coote and John O'Neil. Didn't think I would have to wait until the next millennium. After the let down of 1989 to the spoon the following year it could not get worse. Yes it can! 1999, Wrongfully kicked out of the comp. Coming back from that history made the 2014 season culminating in the Premiership the best for me. We were one of the top sides and when Luke Keary came in to partner Reyolds in the halves and John Sutton going to left edge, toward the back end of the season, we then had an unstopable attack. We were in total control of the finals against Manly, Roosters then the GF against the Dogs. I hope we don't have to do this 10 year thread again.

Latest posts

Back