• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
More good news,Julian Assange allowed to appeal the decision to have him deported to Gangland USA.
Wow no Ozzie should be ruled on by a bunch of gangsters!

The so called patriots on here will be frothing at the mouth at Assange if found innocent of wrong doing.
Posting inane clips and chanting Trump!Flag waving duckers!
The noballs brigade!😳

How any sane person can support how the IDF have been conducting themselves is beyond me. Tell you what...if the Australian Army did this sh@t I would change my nationality.

How any sane person can support how the IDF have been conducting themselves is beyond me. Tell you what...if the Australian Army did this sh@t I would change my nationality.

Well said that’s the opinion of a lot of fair minded Aussies,that’s why I like being Australian!

Norway,Ireland and Spain to recognise Palestine.
Now there are people in this world I can respect.👍

From The Australian.

Article Image

Gruelling video of Israeli women troops captured on Oct 7​

The gruelling video shows the women sitting on the ground, some with blood on their faces, with their hands tied as their captors discuss getting them pregnant.

Last edited:
Shocking that some people want to reward Islamic terrorism by recognizing Palestine , giving them statehood , that will just spur the blood thirsty mad mullahs on.
The Australian.

Article Image

Gruelling video of Israeli women troops captured on Oct 7​

The gruelling video shows the women sitting on the ground, some with blood on their faces, with their hands tied as their captors discuss getting them pregnant.

Last edited:
That is shocking but has zero to do with rewarding the slaughter by Hamas by giving statehood to Palestine.
Almost as shocking as a tank crew machine gunning a 6 yo girl to death.

I guess we’ll never know the full extent of the crimes committed by both sides.

Innocent Israel made sure of that.

They killed all the journalists.

The whole situation really is horrific and tremendously sad. Those poor people over there. Brings a tear to my eye.

Shocking that some people want to reward Islamic terrorism by recognizing Palestine , giving them statehood , that will just spur the blood thirsty mad mullahs on.

What a stupid comment.

Do you still fail to grasp the concept that Palestine and Palestinians are different to Hamas?
They are not the same thing, what is hard about that to understand?

Do you think the Irish should not be recognised because of what the IRA did?

There are massive differences in a rogue unit like Hamas and innocent citizens who just want to live in peace on the land that was stolen from them.

You really need to think before you post.

A stupid comment hey? such laptop bravado, much of the world has the view that acknowledging Palestine will be seen as rewarding Hamas for their attack, but no it doesnt fit your hand wringing teary one eyed view that only Palestinian lives need protecting, maybe you need to think before you ignore what much of the world thinks of rewarding Palestine.
Get it through your head, Your opinion is just that, an opinion, others may not agree and maybe they are right..
What a stupid comment.

Do you still fail to grasp the concept that Palestine and Palestinians are different to Hamas?
They are not the same thing, what is hard about that to understand?

Do you think the Irish should not be recognised because of what the IRA did?

There are massive differences in a rogue unit like Hamas and innocent citizens who just want to live in peace on the land that was stolen from them.

You really need to think before you post.

A stupid comment hey? such
Yes, extremely stupid and makes no sense at all apart from the fact you are unable to see reality.

laptop bravado,
If I ever meet you I am happy to tell you it's a stupid comment.
Because it is.

much of the world has the view that acknowledging Palestine will be seen as rewarding Hamas for their attack,

More and more countries are now coming out and saying they will recognise Palestine as a state. Get up to date. Norway, Spain and Ireland the most recent. Maybe YOU should take notice of the world.

but no it doesnt fit your hand wringing teary one eyed view that only Palestinian lives need protecting, maybe you need to think before you ignore what much of the world thinks of rewarding Palestine.

The Palestinins have done nothing wrong, they are innocent, it's Hamas who attacked Israel not Palestine.
Why do you struggle to see the difference?

Answer my question about Ireland, are all the Irish guilty for what the IRA did? It's not a hard question and it's the same scenario.

I guess you also believe every German alive during WW2 was responsible for the holocaust as well and that there were no innocent Germans. Such is your lack of understanding.

Get it through your head, Your opinion is just that, an opinion, others may not agree and maybe they are right..

Yet so many nations are condemning Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back