• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ignore all the calls by those media links i quoted, they dont fit your agenda do they, right from the start you have only looked in one direction, Hamas started this blue and Israel had a right to respond and they have, as for recognizing Palestine?, yes its widely seen as rewarding Hamas, if you dont agree then thats your right, my vote is that it is seen as rewarding Hamas, the lives lost are tragic pawns.
Yes, extremely stupid and makes no sense at all apart from the fact you are unable to see reality.

If I ever meet you I am happy to tell you it's a stupid comment.
Because it is.

More and more countries are now coming out and saying they will recognise Palestine as a state. Get up to date. Norway, Spain and Ireland the most recent. Maybe YOU should take notice of the world.

The Palestinins have done nothing wrong, they are innocent, it's Hamas who attacked Israel not Palestine.
Why do you struggle to see the difference?

Answer my question about Ireland, are all the Irish guilty for what the IRA did? It's not a hard question and it's the same scenario.

I guess you also believe every German alive during WW2 was responsible for the holocaust as well and that there were no innocent Germans. Such is your lack of understanding.

Yet so many nations are condemning Israel.

Heard this idiot on talkback radio yesterday saying he supports Israel because of how many of them have been killed when Hamas "Invaded" Israel and that they are "fighting for their survival.

And they were not invaded.

Israel's death toll has not really increased since the start of this "war". yet look at the Palestinian death toll, tell me, who is figting for survival again?

It's genocide.

1716519030348.png

Yes ignore all the calls by those media links i quoted, they dont fit your agenda do they, right from the start you have only looked in one direction, Hamas started this blue and Israel had a right to respond and they have, as for recognizing Palestine?, yes its widely seen as rewarding Hamas, if you dont agree then thats your right, my vote is that it is seen as rewarding Hamas, the lives lost are tragic pawns.

So answer the Ireland question, doo you blame a nation for what a rogue terrorist unit did? If not why not?

By the way, my opinion is not swayed by others, by nations or individually, I think freely and don't really give a shit what other nations think. But more and morre are pulling back from Israels terrorist and genocide actions. Keep up to date.

Heard this idiot on talkback radio yesterday saying he supports Israel because of how many of them have been killed when Hamas "Invaded" Israel and that they are "fighting for their survival.

And they were not invaded.

Israel's death toll has not really increased since the start of this "war". yet look at the Palestinian death toll, tell me, who is figting for survival again?

It's genocide.

View attachment 2468
Approx. 13,000 chidren slaughtered!
Those Israeli soldiers don’t seem to have any conscience?
One arsehole on here wanted to serve me up Beef Wellington.
Truly a germ of a human being!

What a hypocrite , a forum is so people can share different views but not you, if anybody has an opinion that differs from yours it out with the name calling and abuse, i understand you are elderly and sickly but your also a real nasty abusive piece of work, the beef wellington jibe is called "black humor" but as i am quite sure you are humorless i can see how you would never get it, and so much teary bleats re the Palestinians but did you ever post re the victims of terror bombings or random slaughtering of Israelis?, NO .

Approx. 13,000 chidren slaughtered!
Those Israeli soldiers don’t seem to have any conscience?
One arsehole on here wanted to serve me up Beef Wellington.
Truly a germ of a human being!

It’s genocide. It’s a plan to push the Palestinians out of Gaza to other countries. It’s the continuation of the Zionist land grab. It’s the belief that they are entitled to much more than Gaza. It’s the belief that they are an example of sensitive, humane behaviour while they trample over the bodies of 35000 Palestinian men, women and children. It’s the killing of 100 plus journalists by the IDF to prevent the world from ever knowing the despicable war crimes they have committed. It’s the attempted blocking of social media so the biased western media can continue to sprout Israeli lies without any opposition.
It‘s an attempt to paint ordinary people who are sickened by the genocide as “terrorist supporters“ because they dare to oppose the Israeli version of self defence.
It’s genocide. Plain and simple.

It’s genocide. It’s a plan to push the Palestinians out of Gaza to other countries. It’s the continuation of the Zionist land grab. It’s the belief that they are entitled to much more than Gaza. It’s the belief that they are an example of sensitive, humane behaviour while they trample over the bodies of 35000 Palestinian men, women and children. It’s the killing of 100 plus journalists by the IDF to prevent the world from ever knowing the despicable war crimes they have committed. It’s the attempted blocking of social media so the biased western media can continue to sprout Israeli lies without any opposition.
It‘s an attempt to paint ordinary people who are sickened by the genocide as “terrorist supporters“ because they dare to oppose the Israeli version of self defence.
It’s genocide. Plain and simple.

Well said.

I genuinely don't understand how any compassionate human can support Israel and their genocide and terrorism.

They are proving to be a dispicable peoplle without any concern for human life.

Why are the people despicable?

You can make a case for the government being so but the people?

Why are the people despicable?

You can make a case for the government being so but the people?

My mistake, I thought the govt was made up of, oh I don't know, people?

Or are they using Bots and people are no longer involved?

My mistake, I thought the govt was made up of, oh I don't know, people?

Or are they using Bots and people are no longer involved?

But you were saying that the Palestinians were not responsible for Hamas 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back