• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Smith is not your conventional hooker. Many think he is suited to lock
We have just had 4 years of an unconventional hooker
Give me a few seasons of a crafty conventional hooker pls, just for something different

Wayne Bennett is our coach.

We’re not going to have a culture problem. Regardless of who we recruit.

If it was Madge or JD or Seibs, sure, you are very picky about who you do and don’t recruit via the proverbial no ********s policy.

But if Wayne is happy with the player, I’ll back him to make sure they don’t subvert our culture.

This infatuation with Wayne and him never getting anything wrong is stupid and fanciful.

I think he was the best coach we could have realistically got, but to pretend he hasn't signed some absolute stinkers, and recently mind you, is ****ing stupid.

Be your own man, form your own opinions and believe in them.

In both attack and defence.

No coincidence we have won 3 games on the trot once he was moved from 5/8.
No coincidence we made 4 prelims and a GF while he was playing 5/8. If the last 3 games is the best you've got move on.

Wayne Bennett is our coach.

We’re not going to have a culture problem. Regardless of who we recruit.

If it was Madge or JD or Seibs, sure, you are very picky about who you do and don’t recruit via the proverbial no ********s policy.

But if Wayne is happy with the player, I’ll back him to make sure they don’t subvert our culture.

I think the no ********s policy is a made up by the fans

Latest posts

Back