• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Covid taking off again.

captainsutto, please read this article.

A concerning report recently published in Nature Medicine suggests even a mild case of COVID can increase the long-term risks of serious cardiovascular diseases such as stroke, heart attack and heart failure.

Can’t agree Andy. I got medical advice. You may believe otherwise. That’s the nature of medical advice. There are differing views.

There are literally thousands of people who reported traumatic heart reactions to the vaccine. That’s an undeniable fact.

I chose not to do that to my heart/ body. It was my right to choose my course of action. Not yours.

As a sidelight, I had covid 3 times and had bugger all problems. No worse than a bad cold so on a PERSONAL basis, I’m well in front.

Just like the massive number of those under 60

My personal circumstances and decisions do NOT, under any Circumstances, apply to those over 70 and greatly vulnerable to the virus

Can’t agree Andy. I got medical advice. You may believe otherwise. That’s the nature of medical advice. There are differing views.

There are literally thousands of people who reported traumatic heart reactions to the vaccine. That’s an undeniable fact.

I chose not to do that to my heart/ body. It was my right to choose my course of action. Not yours.

As a sidelight, I had covid 3 times and had bugger all problems. No worse than a bad cold so on a PERSONAL basis, I’m well in front.

Just like the massive number of those under 60

My personal circumstances and decisions do NOT, under any Circumstances, apply to those over 70 and greatly vulnerable to the virus
It's up to you of course. I was just pointing out that there is evidence that covid is a lot worse for the heart than the vaccine. You don't have to agree with the science. I was just wanting to alert you to the fact. We don't often agree but I don't want a fellow supporter to suffer ill health.

It's up to you of course. I was just pointing out that there is evidence that covid is a lot worse for the heart than the vaccine. You don't have to agree with the science. I was just wanting to alert you to the fact. We don't often agree but I don't want a fellow supporter to suffer ill health.
Cheers mate, I did read that article that you posted and, to me, it wasn’t as clear on the science as you interpret.
Not saying youre wrong, at all. It’s interpretation
I did mention the GBS scenario as well but I’ve had a lot of personal experience with the vaccine situation as well. My brother is a vaxxed and boosted paramedic and seome if the things I’ve been told have been ……worrisome to say the least

thanks for the respectful chat anyways in a very divisive issue👐

Bloody covid! It's not going away, that's for sure.

I have my third booster booked.
I didn't think I'd get covid but I got it in November and it was not a pleasant experience, given that I didn't have any adverse reactions to the vaccines I think I'll keep getting the jabs in future.

Horrific outbreak in China confirmed

WUHAN, CHINA - APRIL 02: (CHINA OUT) Residents receive the COVID-19 vaccine at a community hospital on April 2, 2021 in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. According to local media reports, more than 3 million residents have been vaccinated, begining with people over the age of 60 being vaccinated. The local government in Wuhan implemented a 76 day lockdown from January 23rd to April 8th in 2020 to defend against COVID-19 With no recorded cases of community transmissions since May 2020, life for residents is gradually returning to normal.(Photo by Getty Images)

China has reported a massive spike in Covid-19 deaths, with officials confirming that 60,000 people have died of the disease.
I think you'll find that only 40% of the elderly have been fully vaccinated in China. That's a massive amount at risk. By using their strict measures previously they've left themselves open for COVID to take a hold there.

I think you'll find that only 40% of the elderly have been fully vaccinated in China. That's a massive amount at risk. By using their strict measures previously they've left themselves open for COVID to take a hold there.
That's a lot of unvaccinated people then, did they refuse to be vaccinated?

Sadly we will never know the truth. Just like here where stats and demographics have, largely, been hidden or just not bothered with.
As my GP told me, he was told not to pass on certain information as they did want to deter anyone from getting vaxxed. Regardless of the consequences

That's a lot of unvaccinated people then, did they refuse to be vaccinated?
Not sure. I suppose they thought they were safe with all the strict restrictions they had in place there. I do know that most of the countries in S.E.Asia are now reopening their borders with China again. So who knows how that's gonna pan out.

Latest posts

Back