• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Covid taking off again.

I’ve got it currently as does Dad and Mum. I’ve been in bed the last 5 days much worse than a cold or flu. My first time getting it. I have had body aches, lethargy, fever, hot chills, tightness in chest, coughing bad, loss of taste, nausea, upset stomach.......... this is day 6 and I’m only feeling a tiny bit better still so weak and can’t stand for too long. I’m sure I caught it at work.

My Nanna is in a hospice too close to death so bad thing is we can not see her currently. For our family it doesn’t feel like Christmas we all feel very low and miserable.

Dad just found a new job which is good took him over 3 months. The financial situation was getting very desperate so it’s a weight off his shoulders.

And please guys can we keep this thread civil between one another and respect one another I think it’s good Southy made it but let’s stay kind to one another even if we have opposing views.

I’ve got it currently as does Dad and Mum. I’ve been in bed the last 5 days much worse than a cold or flu. My first time getting it. I have had body aches, lethargy, fever, hot chills, tightness in chest, coughing bad, loss of taste, nausea, upset stomach.......... this is day 6 and I’m only feeling a tiny bit better still so weak and can’t stand for too long. I’m sure I caught it at work.

My Nanna is in a hospice too close to death so bad thing is we can not see her currently. For our family it doesn’t feel like Christmas we all feel very low and miserable.

Dad just found a new job which is good took him over 3 months. The financial situation was getting very desperate so it’s a weight off his shoulders.

Sorry to hear that 21. Hope you recover well

in saying that you’ve described exactly how I was laid up with the flu a couple of years ago.
Do you have other health issues that may make this a concern?

Sorry to hear that 21. Hope you recover well

in saying that you’ve described exactly how I was laid up with the flu a couple of years ago.
Do you have other health issues that may make this a concern?
Only asthma really mate. It’s my Sister that’s got an immune deficiency she’s actually at hospital today getting her monthly drip. She hasn’t caught it so far touch wood.....

I'm wondering if covid is less severe the second time around?
Can only speak for myself, but it certainly was for me. Didn’t even know I had it the second time. Took a PCR test coz I ran out of RATs, proof for work, but it came back positive lol 😂

I had Covid for the first time New Year’s Eve and then caught it again inside 3 months.

Those vaccines and boosters worked well. Not. 😳

Ive had 2 shots of Pfizer and touch wood i have not had Covid yet, i wont take another vaccination , the death rate has had a big spike, 12% i think, unexplained they say, well hmmmm?.

Can only speak for myself, but it certainly was for me. Didn’t even know I had it the second time. Took a PCR test coz I ran out of RATs, proof for work, but it came back positive lol 😂

I had Covid for the first time New Year’s Eve and then caught it again inside 3 months.

Those vaccines and boosters worked well. Not. 😳
The vaccine was never meant to prevent you getting it 100%, but to lessen the severity.

I’ve had mates laid up very sick in the past fortnight, others barely got it.
My 5 yo grandson was asymptomatic…

Back