• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Covid taking off again.

Still haven't had covid (touch wood). I do know a few people that have been coughing for weeks after contracting it. Still worth getting boosters imo if you're in an older age bracket or underlying health condition. My elderly parents still wear N95 masks when shopping and neither of them have caught it.

Stay safe Souths fans.

Still haven't had covid (touch wood). I do know a few people that have been coughing for weeks after contracting it. Still worth getting boosters imo if you're in an older age bracket or underlying health condition. My elderly parents still wear N95 masks when shopping and neither of them have caught it.

Stay safe Souths fans.
I didn't think I'd get covid but I did somehow and it's not pleasant at all, interesting that my wife didn't catch it off me, quizzed my doctor today and he recommends to get the jab.

Same with us SS. It’s not spread between us every time either. its quite random.

I’ve had it 3 times with minimal effect on the last 2. The flu I had a few weeks back was far worse

I finally got COVID in June, it was a weird experience.

Felt a bit fluey with a runny nose so ran RAT's in the morning and night on the Mon, Tues and Wed, came back negative. Come Thursday morning I tested Positive but symptoms had changed slightly but felt ok.

They put me on virals due to the chemo and they were worried, but I was absolutely fine, all gone in 4 or 5 days all together.

It's strange how it effects people so differently. Daughter had it and only experienced mild symptoms whereas my son was very sick and took weeks to get over it. Both in their 30s and pretty healthy.

It's strange how it effects people so differently. Daughter had it and only experienced mild symptoms whereas my son was very sick and took weeks to get over it. Both in their 30s and pretty healthy.
I got Covid while in hospital with a bout of gastric.
Never recovered Andy.I have Emphysaemia and COPD.
My brother in law a GP believes there are long term effects from Covid yet to be seen.
**** Bats and DONT smoke!

Latest posts

Back