• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Covid taking off again.

See this is my problem with it. 4 doses of vaccine for some, more than 90% of the population with at least two doses and more people than ever are contracting the virus and dying from the virus.

I’m sorry but the vaccines do not work.

How can anyone argue that they do?
Touch wood I have not caught Covid,Diptheria.Typhoid,Whooping cough,or Polio so I am giving the vaccines I have had the tick of approval.

Touch wood I have not caught Covid,Diptheria.Typhoid,Whooping cough,or Polio so I am giving the vaccines I have had the tick of approval.
That’s so good to hear. You are very lucky.

I will add hepatitis, tetanus, meningococcal to your list as well.

All of the vaccines except for the first one you listed plus the ones I added have worked amazingly well.

I wish it was the same for the Covid vaccines but it simply is not.

If the Covid vaccines worked we would not see the numbers that we see today. We would see the death rate decreasing, rather than increasing.

We were told that:
- the vaccine would greatly reduce our chance of catching Covid. Failed.
- greatly reduce our chances of becoming seriously ill and hospitalised having contracted Covid 19. Failed.
- greatly reduce our chance of dying from Covid 19. Failed.

You give it the tick of approval because you yourself have not yet contracted Covid. For me, I am vaccinated plus boosters and still caught Covid twice within 3 months. My wife also fully vaccinated and boosted also got Covid. My children and mother in law who are not vaccinated (children too young) living in the same household, all did not catch Covid. Only the vaccinated people in the household caught it. I am so thankful that my children didn’t catch the virus and my mother in law too, who has some heart issues which is why she was advised not to take the vaccine. But it is logical to think that if the vaccine worked, the outcome would be the other way around.

As some on here know,I have close connections to the medical profession.
They are snowed under and failing with the “aftermath“of Covid.
That is the opinion expressed by doctors re this bastard of an illness.
Medicos want you out of hospital quick smart because they have become infection sites!
Currently I have an ongoing head cold that won’t go away,I have had all the jabs and then contracted Covid in hospital regardless!
Recently I visited a shopping mall and no less than four people coughed in my direction without covering their face,thanks!
Yep the vaccines may not be the big fix but Covid and it’s accompanying effects aren’t going away!
Conspiracy equals bullshit!

But remember the vast majority are vaccinated - how many would have died if no-one under 60 had the jab. Some younger people are also seriously affected by it.

As Covid continues to morph into something less deadly then you will have point.

Cheers

Covid was around for well over 12 months before we had any vaccine and then the uptake of the jab was slow. Effectively no one under 50 died
As bad as it is for those of 70 its Not a “young person’s“ disease

Covid was around for well over 12 months before we had any vaccine and then the uptake of the jab was slow. Effectively no one under 50 died
As bad as it is for those of 70 its Not a “young person’s“ disease
Like other respiratory diseases the old are more seriously effected. But amongst younger people it's not only deaths but a number of the unvaccinated finished up in ICU and had other complications such as long Covid.

Cheers

This debate will go on forever and it's totally up to the individual, but I personally don't know anyone who's been put on a respirator in hospital after having the jab so that'll do me . With the amount of shit we put into our bodies everyday ,whether that be steroids from processed chickens,pork or medicine's for the common cold , etc , why anyone would care about getting a vaccine is beyond me.

This debate will go on forever and it's totally up to the individual, but I personally don't know anyone who's been put on a respirator in hospital after having the jab so that'll do me . With the amount of shit we put into our bodies everyday ,whether that be steroids from processed chickens,pork or medicine's for the common cold , etc , why anyone would care about getting a vaccine is beyond me.

bundy, I’ve always believed it should be up to the individual. Sadly it wasn’t with many forced to take it when they didn’t want to.

Personally, I’m not vaxxed and have coped all sorts of abuse from those which have proven to be hypocritical and ignorant in their ridicule of me

We have a family history of a disease called Guillain-Barre Syndrome. My GP told me NOT to get vaxxed as it is likely it could cause GBS. He been proven right as there has been a massive spike in GBS and my own father has relapsed to the point of losing mobility and needing to heavily boost his drugs and blood transfusions.

Also I have 2 stents in an artery after a heart attack. Given it’s been proven that the vaccine causes Myocarditis and Pericarditis, which both attack the heart, it seemed to be absolute madness for me to take the risk with a vaccine tjat was being trialled

bundy, I’ve always believed it should be up to the individual. Sadly it wasn’t with many forced to take it when they didn’t want to.

Personally, I’m not vaxxed and have coped all sorts of abuse from those which have proven to be hypocritical and ignorant in their ridicule of me

We have a family history of a disease called Guillain-Barre Syndrome. My GP told me NOT to get vaxxed as it is likely it could cause GBS. He been proven right as there has been a massive spike in GBS and my own father has relapsed to the point of losing mobility and needing to heavily boost his drugs and blood transfusions.

Also I have 2 stents in an artery after a heart attack. Given it’s been proven that the vaccine causes Myocarditis and Pericarditis, which both attack the heart, it seemed to be absolute madness for me to take the risk with a vaccine tjat was being trialled
Sorry I probably should have taken those with underlying issues into consideration with my above comments. Totally understand your predicament and sorry to hear you were ridiculed. But those without issues it's hard to fathom their reluctance.

Do you realise the threat to the heart is far greater from Covid than the vaccine? It is absolute madness not to have the vaccine if you are prone to heart issues.

I'm really sure that some of you don't understand the stats around this. There is so much misinformation, unfortunately for political purposes. Just like climate change, it has become a left vs right issue.

Your chances are far better vaccinated than not.

Back