• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Yes, it’s hard not to draw that conclusion.
It really grates that we lost by 2 points with an intercept and a missed sideline conversion swinging the result.…and a match winner watching from the grandstand..grr

Not to mention the break Cam made with a couple of mins to go, and nobody in support.

I will forever feel robbed in the 21 GF.

I love the NSW media and past player sentiment that NSW ‘don’t need Cleary’ for Game 3.

Like it isn’t going to be an arm wrestle and a completely different, more hostile game, and NSW aren’t going to be sitting there tied with 10 to go after 70 minutes of brutal combat wishing ‘gee, maybe it would be handy to have the best 7 in the comp out on the field right now.’

Moses was great in Game 2.

But you think Cleary wouldn’t have had a field day playing behind a side dominating like that?

Just pick the best player available.

I love the NSW media and past player sentiment that NSW ‘don’t need Cleary’ for Game 3.

Like it isn’t going to be an arm wrestle and a completely different, more hostile game, and NSW aren’t going to be sitting there tied with 10 to go after 70 minutes of brutal combat wishing ‘gee, maybe it would be handy to have the best 7 in the comp out on the field right now.’

But you think Cleary wouldn’t have had a field day playing behind a side dominating like that?

Yeah my only concern with Cleary is coming back from injury. That’s his 2nd hamstring injury this year. He had one last year too.

If he’s fit to play, he should come in for Luai in my opinion.

Cleary would be mad to play origin 3.
I have grave concerns about his body. Tale your time Nate, come back prior to the semis. Don’t rush

Yeah my only concern with Cleary is coming back from injury. That’s his 2nd hamstring injury this year. He had one last year too.

If he’s fit to play, he should come in for Luai in my opinion.
Cleary back round 20 I’ve heard mate.

NSW replacing Luai with Cleary is the most obvious choice since we replaced Beau Champion with Greg Inglis
I suggested this on Twitter the other night and was shocked at how many people were against this.

The goldfish like memory of the media and fans is quite amusing.

NSW Lose game 1
Win game 2 convincingly.
3 weeks of media beat up about how NSW are basically unbeatable.
Lose game 3 at Suncorp.

That was SOO 2022 (i.e 2 years ago).

Apart from Andrew Webster, every other “jurno” has rubbed it from the memory banks while waxing lyrical about how this NSW team will be unbeatable in Brisbane.

Spare me.

Latest posts

Back